⚡25

It was the day after the whole thing and Nari was currently trying to ignore Renjun

It was the day after the whole thing and Nari was currently trying to ignore Renjun. She had basically been hiding from him, angry that he didn't say anything or even run after her- I mean not that he had to but he normally did.
She just felt a bit embarrassed.

Did they really all like her? Or was it all fake.
So that's how Nari was creeping around in the Ravenclaw dorm, getting ready. She curled her hair and spritzed her Vanilla perfume.

Now ready to go, she checked her appearance and nodded to herself.
"Already going Nari?" Luna asked, wondering why she was so early.
"Yeah, I'm just going to hang around early before class." Nari mentioned and quietly escaped the dorm, sighing as she made her way down the steps to the main level.

She decided to head to the astronomy tower and just be alone for some time. It was nice to just look over on the scenery. By the time she reached the tower, she was taken aback by a Slytherin already stood there.
He looked back and spoke up as he made a move to leave.
"I was just going."

"No, no it's okay you were here first." Nari said, not wanting to disturb his peace. However her mind slipped back to when she basically went off at him and the guilt hung over her. Jaemin looked back at the balcony, the air hitting his face contently.
"Listen, about the other day-"
"It's fine." His voice cut her off, tone frigid and blocked off.
Nari sighed and walked towards him, not wanting to make anyone feel bad about themselves.

"I'm really sorry, I truly am. I just get angry so quick." She chuckled at the last bit slightly.
"I'm sorry for saying those things about you." She continued, leaning on the balcony and hair blowing in the wind.
"I don't know you personally so I don't have the right to judge you."

Jaemin didn't reply, he only repeated the words in his head. His face was blank and he subconsciously bit at his bottom lip habitually.
Nari sighed and left the balcony.
"I'll leave, sorry for intruding."
As she reached the first step, Jaemin decided to speak.
"It's okay- I accept your apology."
The words made him cringe, as he said them.
Nari smiled in his direction, feeling better than before.
"I'm glad."

"Pay attention please Renjun

"Pay attention please Renjun." Snape drawled out, whacking his stick on the desk to gain attention. Renjun stopped looking at Nari and instead at the teacher.
"Sorry Sir."

Nari was sat as far away as possible, next to someone she didn't even know.
She didn't even dare to look in the direction as the group, because she didn't want to face them.
Insecure they were talking about her, she kept her eyes solely to the front of the room and as soon as they were dismissed, she was gone before anyone could blink.

This continued for the rest of the day, and Nari did a pretty good job in dodging them all. Until the change over in lessons, where she noticed Jisung walking up to her.
"Nari!" He called out, stepping in front of her to block her path.
"Nari, are you angry at me?" He frowned, head down in sadness. Nari's heart strings tugged and she shook her head.
"Never at you Sungie, but I have to go I'm late for lesson." She smiled weakly, placing a hand on his arm as she left.

Jisung watched when the girl weaved through the people, and Chenle came to stand next to him.
"Mark fucked up."

Lunch.

The time she dreaded.
Taking a deep breath, she pushed the doors open and her eyes subconsciously wavered towards the table she always sat at. Jisung, Chenle, Renjun, Mark and Jeno all sat there and she watched as Chenle nodded over into her direction, all of them looking towards her.

Yet she looked away and strided forward towards them, however instead she placed her tray down at the Slytherin table, sliding in next to Donghyuck.

Whispers broke out and shocked gasps emitted.
"Why is she sitting with them?"
"She's with Slytherins."
"I knew it."
"Wow, im-"
"Wait what happened to her and the rest."
"They look pissed."
"Jaemin and Donghyuck are so fit."
"She's lucky."

Upon her harsh arrival, Jaemin and Donghyuck looked up at her in shock. She was definitely pissed off and aggressively bit into her fries.
"Hope you don't mind."