⚡10

Christmas, it was already winter break

Nari was currently bidding her goodbyes to Jeno who carried the cage that contained his owl.
"Have a good holiday." Jeno smiled, eyes upturning too. Nari slightly waved in his direction and watched as he left. The whole friend thing was a work in progress.
Laughter rang through the halls and the figures of Jisung and Chenle came sprinting down the hall and past her, the air hitting her hard.
"Bye Noona!" Jisung called and shrieked when Chenle caught up with him.

Nari shook her head and walked back inside to where Renjun was lugging his suitcase down.
"You can always stay with us you know?" He said disappointed. Nari nodded and interlaced their hands, swinging it between them.
"I've been staying at yours for the last years, I don't think it's fair- besides It'll be nice and quiet here." She concluded.
He sighed and brought her closer, into a tight gripped hug.
"I'll miss you." He whispered, her vanilla scent surrounding him.
They pulled away and Nari smiled up at him.
"I'll miss you too Junnie."

Renjun's eyes sparkled as he looked down at her and he bent his head down to place a kiss on her cheek. She stood frozen in her spot as Renjun closed the front doors behind him.
She blushed furiously, mouth agape.

What just happened?

The grand hall wasn't empty, but there was hardly anyone there

The grand hall wasn't empty, but there was hardly anyone there. Most had gone home, yet Nari stayed.
She sat at her seat alone, flicking through the newspaper when she heard the door opening.
In came Donghyuck, Jaemin and Draco who strided towards the Slytherin table.
Nari caught the eye contact from Jaemin and instantly looked away.

"Not spending time with family?" Draco teased the girl, laughing at her sour expression.
"What about you Malfoy? Mother dearest sick of your childishness." Nari replied, slamming her newspaper down and leaving the hall.
Draco shrugged and turned to the two.
"Come with me"

"Look." Draco grinned, pulling up his sleeve, only to reveal the dark mark.

A death eater,

He was a death eater.

A filler chapter for y'all