⚡28

"Hello what would you like?" The lady at the stand asked Nari

"Hello what would you like?" The lady at the stand asked Nari. Nari hummed and scanned the selection and picked a few out. The lady nodded and started to place them into bags and adding up the total.
Nari nodded at the price and got rummaged around in her purse.

Jaemin stepped forward.
"I'll-"

"I've got this." Jeno stepped in, money outstretched to the woman. He glanced at Jaemin and then at Nari, who stood in shock, looking between the two boys.
"Come, let's talk." Jeno said, grasping her hand and leading her away.
Jaemin watched as they both left.
"Do you want anything?" The lady asked Jaemin who was holding up the line.
Jaemin snapped out of his trance and shook his head, moving out the way and retreating to his cousin.

"So we're good?" Jeno asked hopeful, to which Nari nodded at, stuffing snacks in her mouth. Jeno smiled brightly and picked her up, spinning her around. The sound of Nari laughing and screaming at the same time made everyone turn towards them.

"Disgusting."

"Piss off Draco." Nari rolled her eyes and gave him the middle finger, watching him as he walked towards his other Slytherin mates.

"It was so cool! And then that guy saved all three goals! Oh, wait did you see me playing!" Jisung ranted, excited he played a quidditch match

"It was so cool! And then that guy saved all three goals! Oh, wait did you see me playing!" Jisung ranted, excited he played a quidditch match. Chenle stood on the other side of Nari, rolling his eyes.
"Hey, I played too!"
"Yeah but your team lost." Jisung teased.
The two started bickering and Nari threw her head back.

"Not again, you both are winners to me don't worry." She whined, linking her arms in both of them, chattering away about anything.
"Isn't that Mark?" Chenle said, nodding over to Mark who turned around the corner.
"Let's go to him."
"No- wait." Nari said but they ignored her and dragged her in Mark's direction.

"Why are you guys so strong- let go- oh."

They turned the corner, only to see Mark practically snogging a girl.
"Gross!" Jisung scrunched his nose up in disgust and covered his eyes.
Mark heard this and pushed the girl off him, startled. She went crashing to the floor and glared at Mark.