⚡27

"-Nari we came to apologize

"-Nari we came to apologize." Chenle's voice interrupted.

Renjun stepped back from the girl, Nari shivered as the cold air hit her and she managed a smile.
"No, I'm sorry guys for being such a moody bitch." She laughed, wiping her cheeks and walking towards Chenle, wrapping her arms around him. He returned the action and Jisung also joined into the hug, Nari laughing as she wrapped an arm around him too.

Renjun watched from afar as the three engaged in a cute hug, wondering where Mark and Jeno were. Renjun watched the girl adoringly, feeling happier now he had her back.

There was a huge quidditch match, practically the whole school was there. Nari walked out with Luna, catching the eye of Donghyuck who waved to her, to which she waved back.
Nari looked next to her to see Luna had already started conversing with Neville, so she left them be.

She lined up at the food stand, waiting her turn. Tapping her feet, she hummed a song to herself and wrapped her arms around herself to try and emit heat.
"I should have bought a jacket." She muttered, leaning on her other foot and then the other one, swaying slightly.

"Hey."

The voice scared her, making her yelp and almost trip over her own foot. The arm instinctively shot out to catch her, looped around her waist and face hovering over hers.

Her hands grabbed onto him to steady herself.
Nari's eyes widened, she was speechless.

The warm air from his lips hit her face and her eyes left his to linger on his lips.

Both of them didn't move, entranced in each others eyes. He gulped and watched as her dark lashes fluttered as she stared into his eyes. The soft scent of vanilla breezed past his nose, instantly calming him down.

"You have pretty eyes." She breathed out.

The words sounded familiar to him and he suppressed a smile, coming to his senses, he slowly straightened up and help her regain her balance.
"Thank you." Jaemin said, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling his ears turning red.

" Jaemin said, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling his ears turning red

Bit of a small chapter for you guys

What we feeling ;)