⚡63

The Malfoy Manner is where they were bought to- where the death eaters resided

The sight of Na Sunhee made Nari gasped out of shock. The Woman took one look at the group and Snarled.
"Get Jaemin."

Nari clutched onto Renjun when she heard footsteps tapping against the floor, knowing it would be him.
She wasn't ready.

She didn't want to look at him and feel something for him.

"Jaemin, come here." His Mother said and at his presence, Nari lifted her head.

When she first saw him, the first thing she noticed was his now icy blonde hair, transforming him into a completely different person.
Renjun's eyes lingered on Nari as she looked at her Ex lover.

Jaemin hadn't seen them yet, he walked over to his Mother as she pointed to a boy on the floor.

"Well? Do you know him?"
"I can't be sure."

A Man stepped behind Jaemin and put his hand on the back of his neck.
"Jaemin. Look closely, Son." His tone was dark and Jaemin noticeably gulped, crouching down to Mark.

His face was distorted but once Jaemin looked at him, his eyes widened.
"What happened to his face?" A voice asked.

Donghyuck.

Donghyuck squinted as he looked at Mark with a smirk on his lips, hands stuffed in his pocket.

"Picked something up in the forest I reckon...or ran into a Stinging Jinx...was it you dearie?" Lee Eunha spoke, pointing to Nari.

Both Jaemin and Donghyuck turned around, seeing all 5 of them.
Jaemin looked at Nari, noticing the different in the length of her hair first, then to her hand that was weaved through Renjun's.

Donghyuck gasped at the sight of the 5 of them but surpressed his emotions in front of his family, sending a wide smile to Nari.
"Check her wand." Sunhee demanded and before she could even process- Nari had her wand taken off her. 

"What is that?" Eunha pointed to the elder wand in the snatchers hand.
"Found it in her bag, I think it's mine now."

"Eunha! Put the boys in the Cellar, this one and I are going to have a little chat." Sunhee exclaimed, pushing Renjun towards her guards and grabbing Nari.

"Girl-to-girl."

"We can't leave Nari alone with her!" Renjun rattled on the cage door violently, anger bubbling as he felt pain in his shoulder.
But it was Nari's pain as she got slammed to the ground.

"That Sword is meant to be in my vault, how did you get it!" Sunhee sneered and Nari cried under the Woman in pain.
"What else did you take!"

"I didn't take anything. Please! I didn't take anything!" Nari cried, feeling pressure on her abdomen.

"Liar."

Sunhee lifted up Nari's shirt slightly and clicked her tongue at the scar across her abdomen.
"They were meant to kill you that day." She snarled.
"Guess I'll have to finish the job."

An ear piercing, painful scream ripped from Nari's throat as the scar had torn open.
The scream of agony mixed with her cries thundered through the whole mansion as the Woman pushed her wand deeper into it.

Another scream racked the building, pure pain emitting from it.

Renjun, gritted his teeth- feeling the pain and tears glistened in his eyes feeling helpless and worthless as she screamed.

"RENJUN!" Nari screamed out, "HELP ME, PLEASE!"

It stabbed at his heart and he gripped the bars tighters, knuckles turning white.
"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" he yelled, pure rage in his voice, frantically rattling the door.

"NA FUCKING JAEMIN YOU COWARD! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Renjun growled, another wave of pain hitting him and not long after two figures appeared- one more scared than the other.

"Open the door Donghyuck." Jaemin said, avoiding eye contact with the rest and Donghyuck gulped, stepping forward.
His hands shook as he fumbled with the key.

Clearly terrified when he flinched at another sob that was followed by a scream from upstairs.
Finally, the door swung open and Renjun pushed it back.

He gripped Jaemin's collar without a second thought, bringing his face to Jaemin's.

"I'm going to kill you." Renjun seethed, pushing Jaemin back with anger, his back hitting the wall.

I'm coming Butterfly