⚡40

"What did you do

"What did you do." Renjun breathed out, eyes widened as he watched his best friend gasp out when the effects began to take place.
Snape sighed and looked down at a now fully conscious Jaemin.
"Reverse it!" Renjun shouted, not wanting Nari to be involved with Jaemin's darkness.

"I cannot reverse it, only she can."
"How?"
"The bond only worked as she is in love with Jaemin, the only was to reverse it- it depends on her heart."

"You mean-"

"If she falls for someone else."

"Nari.." Renjun spoke, arm around her to help her to the common room.
"I'm fine Jun."
"No you're not, Nari do you know what this means."
"Yes Renjun I do." She gritted out, feeling her arm tingling, looking at Renjun who looked down at her with sadness.

"He's going to hurt you." He whispers, feeling his own heart break- because her own heart didn't lay with his and instead with someone else.

Renjun walked away, tears in his eyes and anger rising up at himself as he walked away from the girl he was madly in love with.

"Jaemin-"
"It's what he wanted Donghyuck, be glad I won't be killed now." Jaemin curtly spoke, remembering the events that had just happened.
"You're bonded to her! The Dark Lord cannot make you-"
"Whatever the Dark Lord says, I will do Donghyuck. And you should you."

Donghyuck watched as his cousin breathed deeply through his nose.
"My loyalties lay with him, I cannot go back now- I'll be killed you know I will." Jaemin snarked out, running a hand through his hair.
"She's going to get hurt isn't she?" Donghyuck scoffed out, already knowing her fate.

"She's going to be hurt at the hands of you-"
"What do you want me to do! I can't stop it now it's already done!" Jaemin shouted out, pushing his hands against Donghyuck and watching as he fell to the floor.
Jaemin's eyes were dark and he panted with anger.

"She's not the only one who'll get hurt."

🤡 You'll see

🤡 You'll see