⚡52

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry." She said, opening her eyes and taking a step towards Jaemin.
His lips turned in a smile as she stood in front of him and looked up at him.
Her eyes looked into the ones she once loved so deeply.

"I don't want to love you anymore."

Nari turned around, heart breaking as she did. Her hand found Renjun's and she smiled up at him and nodded slightly, feeling her tears reappearing once again.

"You're leaving me for Renjun, absolutely pathetic." He scoffed his voice making her halt. Nari gulped and turned around, her bloodshot eyes finding Jaemin's.

Nari clenched her fist and she walked over to Jaemin.
"You know what Jaemin? Renjun is ten times the man you'll ever be." Nari jabbed her finger into Jaemin's ribs.

"The only thing that is pathetic, is you Na Jaemin."

She spotted a certain black haired man and her anger convulsed inside her as she disarmed Snape, his wand exiting his hand and to hers.
She harshly grabbed Jaemin's hand and dragged him over to Renjun, focusing her mind and casting a spell.
"What the hell are you doing!" Snape yelled out, watching as gold specks flew around the three of them.

Jaemin tried to resist but Nari grasped onto him harshly.
"Get off me!" He yelled, watching as the gold in his veins diminished and travelled down his fingertips and up Renjun's arms.
Jaemin gasped in horror as he realised what she had done.

She transferred the bond to Renjun.

Uh just a short chapter for you:)

:)

How y'all feeling about it 🤠