⚡56

"

"

Travers sent you did he? Good we'll go straight down." Umbridge said, walking inside the elevator. The three of them stood in silence for a moment.

"How is the married life treating you both?" She glanced at Nari and Renjun who stood as far apart from each other.
"Great." Renjun said, smiling forcefully.
"Hm...anyway busy day ahead, let's not get distracted now."

Once the elevator had stopped, the woman began leaving a different way to the two and Nari let out a breath of relief.
"Come on, the potion won't last long." She said, walking quickly to find somewhere the locket could possibly be.

They were losing hope, that's until Renjun's eye caught a sign on the door.
"Umbridge's office."

"Well that was a fail." Nari sighed, dragging her feet to the elevator with Renjun behind her. They both entered and began going up.

The mechanism came to a jolt and a figure walked in.
"Morning." He said.
"...Jeno it's us." Nari deadpanned and Jeno looked at the two and his mouth moved into an 'o'.

"Hey guys." An old voice sounded and it was none other than Chenle who walked into the elevator with them, with Mark behind him.
"Where's Jisung?" Mark asked, confused.

"He's in the courtrooms with Umbridge."

"It's cold down here." She muttered, rubbing her arms to gain warmth and Jeno stepped towards her and placed his scarf around her neck, smiling as he did so.
"Thanks Jen." She smiled back, snuggling into the softness of the scarf.

"Mary Elizabeth Catermole." Umbridge began, Nari's eyes swept over the courtroom to see Jisung nervously sitting beside Umbridge.
"Isn't that my wife?" Jeno asked, pointing to the woman in question.

"It's here." Mark whispered, the presence of the locket strong. The woman looked in their direction and everyone hid out of view.
"Reg?" The woman said, looking at Jeno and Mark pushed him forward, the rest still out of the light.

Nari took a deep breath and pushed herself off the wall, linking her arm with Renjun and walking into the room.
"Ah, I've been looking for you both." Umbridge said, pausing her interrogation.
"This woman declares she's a witch...she must be lying- tell me if you have seen her before."

Nari's eyes zoned in on Umbridge, the locket layed on her chest.
Her eyes flickered to Jisung while Renjun began answering the woman.

Renjun's wand extracted and Umbridge tilted her head.
"What on earth are you doing Albert?"
"You're lying Delores." Renjun said, his face beggining to look more like his own.
"And one mustn't tell lies...Stupefy!" He shot a spell out and Jisung quickly snatched the locket and scrambled to the rest of them who had appeared into the room.

Spells were shot out from all directions and the group began running out of the room as quickly as they could as the potion began to wear off.

"Stupid heels." Nari muttered, pulling her shoes off and Jeno looked behind him to see a mass of people running after them.
He quickly grabbed Nari's hand and began running with her to catch up to the others, dementors lingering on the ceiling to attack them.

Her hair began to fall out of her updo and she held onto her heels as Jeno pulled her to the elevator, stepping in and the door closing just in time.
Dementors weaved their hands through the gap and she gasped as they tried to suck the life out of them all.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Nari yelled out, the dementors being trashed back by the flash of blue.

The potion began to wear off of all of them except Jeno as his 'wife' still clung onto him.
"Mary, go home please go get the kids...do as I say." Jeno panicked and the Woman cupped his cheeks- pressing her lips against his.

They all watched in shock as the woman continued to kiss Jeno, unaware that his spell was fading away- leaving him in the form of himself.
The Woman let go and her eyes widened as she looked at Jeno who most definitely was not her husband.

The real husband pushed through Nari and Mark with nothing but his underwear and vest on.
"Mary?" He uttered, eyes flickering between Jeno and his wife.

Nari pursed her lips into a thin line as she walked over to Jeno, grabbing his hand and the 6 of them ran as their lives depended on it.

The guards chased after them as they headed to the row of entrances to disapparate.
The guards began to shut all of them, the bars closing down on them systematically.

Until there was only one left, they ran and ran as fast as they possibly could- lungs burning and legs aching.
Mark pulled Jisung and Chenle with him- Renjun, Nari and Jeno close behind.

Finally, they all safely got into the port- or were they all safe?

So

How we feeling