⚡30

"I feel sick

"I feel sick."

"Oh be quiet Nari, you'll be fine." Areum stated, blending eyeshadow on the younger girl.
"What if he changed his mind?"
"Then it's his loss." Areum said, and started to apply the winged liner.

"And some highlight." Areum muttered, smiling as she opened the very expensive looking container and applied it to Nari's face.
"And lastly, some mascara and lipstick...and you're done!"
Areum exclaimed and stood back, allowing Nari to put her heels up and stand up for the reveal.

"Damn girl, forget Mark I think I'm gay for you."

"Oh shut up." Nari winked.

"Go get him RiRi."

"Never call me that."

"Stop moving you stupid whore." Donghyuck muttered as his cousin fidgeted while Donghyuck attempted to do his tie.
"How do you even do this?" Donghyuck asked dumbfounded, ending up making an ugly knot.
Jaemin sighed harshly in frustration and yanked the tie off.

"Fuck sakes, why is this so difficult! I'm not going."

"Shut your moody ass up and stop whining." Donghyuck said, styling his own hair.
"I'm going to get Yunseo, you better be ready and out the door in 10, or else I'm disbanding our relationship." He pointed towards Jaemin and walked towards the door.

"We're cousins." Jaemin stated but Donghyuck had already exited the room.
Jaemin sighed and walked towards the mirror, not feeling confident.
"Why are you even going Jaemin?" He muttered to himself, attempting his tie again.
"She's just a normal girl."

"Fucking hell." He yelled, undoing the tie again and threw his head back, patience running out.
"Stupid fucking tie." He threw it on the floor and unbuttoned his top button, messing his hair up and sitting on the bed.

As the door was open, the girl peeked through to see the boy throwing the tie on the floor and sitting on the bed. She glanced at him and bit her lip worriedly.
Did he cancel on her?

Swallowing her worries, she opened the door.
"Is the Princess not ready yet?" She commented, walking into the room. Jaemin looked up from the floor and his breath hitched, adams apple bobbed as she walked in.
Her hair was pin straight, down her back and her eyes popped with the makeup she wore. The delicate earrings hung from her ear and her lips were stained red.
The dress she was wearing was ethereal, like it was made just for her.
The black material fitted her like a glove and the heels matched with it.

Jaemin sat straighter on the bed and was basically speechless, not knowing what to say. Nari looked at the tie on the floor and sighed dramatically, walking over to Jaemin and grabbing his hand to pull him up, well Jaemin mostly pulled himself up.

Nari stood in front of Jaemin and shook her head.
"It's really not that hard." She commented, placing the tie around his neck and buttoning his top button again.
Focusing, she began tying the tie and Jaemin looked down at her, feeling the close proximity. He watched as Nari slightly poked her tongue out in concentration.

"Are you wearing vanilla perfume?" His voice was more quiet than usual and Nari nodded, doing the last bit of the tie.
"Yeah, it's really ni-" she stopped as she recalled a few weeks ago.

Vanilla.

Nari looked up at Jaemin and was instantly aware of how close they were.

Jaemin gulped and stepped back, clearing his voice and walking towards the bed, grabbing the blazer and fixing his hair in the mirror.
"Let's go."

I love vanilla

I love vanilla

I'm going to the dance with Voldemort ha you bitches thought you had the chance with him? Nah he's my man