Some Fucked Up Shit Part One

""Are you threatening to kidnap my family?"

"Who says I haven't already?""

I'm in a celebratory smut mood

I was originally supposed to be in two races but I volunteered for a 200 IM race

my team is split into green and silver, green is super fast people and silver is losers like me lol

the most we do in silver is 100 freestyle so 200 is twice anything we've done during practice

yes I lost the race as expected but I'm still happy because I challenged myself

That was long and unnecessary lol

Edge struggled against his bindings, straining his toned muscles but achieving nothing. He cursed furiously, harsh metal shackles digging into his raw wrists and ankles.

A man appeared in the doorway of his cell.

"Fuck off!" Edge growled, glaring at him.

The blond smiled and stood in front of him.

The ginger spat at him.

"What power do you have to stop me?" the man smirked, calmly wiping spit from his pants.

Edge only frowned.

"This isn't just about you, you know."

Edge's eyes widened for a split second before narrowing with rage and worry. "Is that a threat to kidnap my family?"

Lancer laughed, "Who says I haven't already?"

Edge gave such a ferocious roar that it even stunned his captor, who could only watch as Edge yanked at his restraints, angry tears leaking down his face.

"Whatever you want from me, you can have it. I don't give a shit about anything as long as my sister and brother are safe."

Lancer wouldn't lie, he was surprised by the ginger's response. "A-and your parents?"

Edge looked away.

"You'd kill them if you could. I know you would, wouldn't you?"

Edge buried his face in his hands, failing to hide his miserable sobs.

"Why can't you?"

"Why can't you?" Edge shot back with enough feisty rage to make one forget he was crying.

"They're my bosses? And they're influential?"

Edge bit his lip. "Do you love them?"

"Of fucking course not. They're assholes. I'd rather do anything than work for them."

"Then why don't you leave?"

Lancer hesitated. He didn't have an answer, but he knew the truth. "I have nothing else." Disliking the direction of the conversation, he turned the question. "Do you love your mafia?"

Edge shook his head, "I only owe them for keeping me alive."

"And why not me? Don't you owe me?"

"You fucking kidnapped me! It's been weeks!"

"But you're still alive."

Edge didn't have an answer to that.

"You wouldn't be alive if your parents knew you were here. Also why would I kidnap your siblings? They're more your enemies than mine, at least on a technicality. They're not at all involved in mafia matters anyway."