Eyes Shut Tightly, I Shut Down

"THE NEWS SAID THEY FINALLY CAUGHT THE SERIAL KILLER BASED ON A POLICE SKETCH.

THE POOR BASTARD LOOKED JUST LIKE ME."

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

It's a lie.

I hate you.

I want to die.

I want you to die.

Kill yourself.

Dark screams such things at the one staring back at him, his reflection.

He curls up under his desk and sobs helplessly while blood seeps from the cuts in his arm.

His throat hurts from crying aloud and hyperventilating, everything's fine! It's so funny, ha ha, look how funny his life is!

This is normal. This is normal. This is normal.

Normal to cry uncontrollably foe reason.

Normal to thrash and scream silently on the ground while tears spill out like a broken tap.

Normal to be crippled by the pain of existing.

Normal to slice his arm open in fury because he didn't deserve to exist.

He watches blood leak out through tear blurred eyes.

"What have I done...?"

Is it normal, crying on the floor?

It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts.

He'll break one day. He feels so fragile...

Maybe he'll just fade away.

Disappear.

Would anyone notice?

.
.
.
...No.

His now ex lover had recently broken up with him. Not even two months later, they were in some poly relation.

It fucking hurts, being so damn replacable.

Replaced by two people, too.

It was all his fault.

He was the one that started the relationship, they never liked him that way.

And so he was replaced.

Dark gave a loud sob.

He knew he'd never have someone special like that. It would never work. He didn't deserve it anyway.

His friend all the way since second grade was happily dating someone for longer than he'd been in a relationship, and Edge inevitably would live happily with Lance.

Dark is jealous. No doubt.

But so, so happy that two of his dearest friends would get the happiness they deserve and a partner to love them unconditionally.

As Dark cried, the sky cried with him, lifting him into its hands, holding him for a precious moment before putting him back down.

Dark returned to the sky the following day, never to roam the earth again.

so i killed Dark again-