Fight Till The End We Will Die By The Sword

"A scrap of blue fabric."

endings how

also I forgot about the actual prompt lol

Lance couldn't stop looking at Edge during their mission. They'd been assigned to kill a higher up in their rival mafia. Said higher up frequented a strip club, and so Edge was disguised as one of the workers while Lance was disguised as a commonplace customer.

He liked watching Edge pole dance, the ginger could do incredible things with that body of his.

Lance was getting hard just looking at him, which was fitting, considering his disguise. He forced himself to discreetly look around, until he caught sight of the target.

The target was just as hard as he was, watching Edge's hips sway. The target approached the stage, at which time another dancer came on so that Edge could perform a private service.

Lance approached the target, acting aroused by the though of sharing his precious lover's body. "How would you feel about a gang bang, sir?" He casually tipped Edge's chin up towards him, as if examining him. Edge caught the look in his eyes, and understood.

"I'd love two massive cocks pounding into me~" Edge volunteered, further arousing the target. He grabbed Edge's ass, groping at it and seemingly making him moan. Lance knew him well, though, and could see the discomfort in his eyes.

He grabbed Edge's jaw and kissed him fiercely, slipping a message in by mouthing it against his lips. Edge gave the slightest nod as Lance pulled away, and they were led to a private room.

Edge presented himself like he did for Lance, ass in the air to be fucked thoroughly.

He grimaced as the target fondled him, groping him and grinding against him. He wanted Lance.

Lance laid at an awkward angle to meet his lips and distract him, which he appreciated.

"MMH~!"

The target's cock filled his ass and he tensed. Lance tugged at his hair, kissing him harder in silent reminder to ease up. Edge forced himself not to hiss as the target began to thrust. Lance squeezed his hand systematically, another message.

Now.

Lance broke their kiss and Edge turned so that he was on his back. The target was amused as the ginger slut wrapped his arms and legs around him, pulling him close.

"More~!" Edge pleaded, tongue out, a seductive look on his face.

The man fucked him hard while he faked pleasured expressions.

Anger built inside Lance as he watched his lover's discomfort. He ever so quietly crept up behind the target, dagger drawn.

Before the man could even realize Lance had disappeared, the deadly blade was buried in his neck.

He collapsed, and Edge scrambled away from him, thankful not to be filled with his cum. Lance sheathed his dagger and Edge pulled him close, kissing him desperately.

Lance stroked his hair, holding him close and kissing him just as hard, as if it could erase how disgusting Edge felt about what the man was doing to him.

"Our job here is done," the blond whispered, hugging Edge closer to himself.

They crept out of a side entrance and were to report in the morning.

That night, they stayed in a hotel, where Edge took a hot shower, being hot in several ways.

For one, the water was hot, and two, so was Lance.

Being pressed against the shower wall and kissed and fucked by the man he loved so dearly was to him, the perfect remedy to the forced infidelity. It felt so good being touched by such familiar hands, kissed by such familiar lips.

Sex was a simple pleasure they enjoyed when they could, where they only needed each other and a little privacy.