Dunno Where My Mind Went

"SIZZLE."

btw i hc that Lance can't cook for shit

"I can make breakfa-"

"NO."

Lancer pouted. "But-"

"No, Lance. I will not let you into the kitchen," Edge said sternly. Lancer followed him into the kitchen anyway, pestering him to let him help, bur the answer was still no.

Finally, he pinned Edge against the wall, whispering threateningly in his ear, "I'll make the best damn treat anyone's ever seen, and I swear you will not beat it."

Following his statement, Lance finally left the kitchen, and Edge was left in a bit of a whirl.

The next morning, Edge found that his arms were immobile. Maybe it was because they were bound to the headboard, who knows. He struggled aimlessly, blushing when he caught Lancer from the corner of his eye. "What's all this?"

Lancer smirked. "I told you I'd make the best dish, and so I will~"

Edge blushed harder as Lancer crawled over his naked body to kiss his neck, lips and tongue affectionately marking and caressing the sensitive flesh. He couldn't resist, tilting his head so that Lancer could claim him more.

"L-Lance, stop~"

"You know you don't want me to," Lancer smirked, and Edge's cheeks burned as if to confirm the statement. "First, to butter you up, if you know what I mean~"

Edge shook his head slightly, confused. The blond produced a container of oil, lathering some on his hands. Edge gasped as Lancer then grabbed his thighs, massaging them thoroughly to cover them in the slick, shiny substance. Countless moans slipped out as Lancer's large hands made their way up and down his body, covering him in oil. His strong, flawless legs relaxed under Lancer's soothing touch, glistening from the oil in their dimly lit bedroom. He had attractive lean muscle like a swimmer, rather than the obvious muscles of other athletes. The muscles in his upper arms were naturally flexed because if the position, especially attractive with the oil again. Edge's filthy moans grew louder as Lancer finished up his torso, moving back down to his thighs.

Those hands endlessly pleasured his inner thighs, and his breathing grew increasingly heavier with arousal. Lance gently kissed him, pulling away just a few inches too far for Edge to kiss back hard, and it was driving him crazy. He couldn't handle the airy brush of their lips, over and over and over again, taunting him. He wanted Lancer to slam those lips against his own and kiss him so hard his lip bled. He wanted that promiscuous tongue down his throat, filling his mouth.

The blond pointedly avoided relieving his aching arousal, and the ginger was so sexually pent up that he didn't know what to do with himself. He squirmed helplessly, moaning desperately for some sort of consolation.

"F-fuck you~ kiss me~! Touch me~! Do fucking something, I can't fucking take it~" Edge pleaded, tears slipping down his flushed cheeks.

"Horny slut," Lancer smirked, slapping him.

"Haahh~"

The blond finally dove in, kissing him fiercely. Edge kissed back with every same ounce of ferocity, moaning lewdly through it as Lancer's tongue slowly dominated his mouth.

Pulling away just as quickly, Lance left Edge panting and painfully aroused beneath him.

"Fuck~ Fuck me~!"

"Can't eat my dessert without heating it up, you know that~"

Edge blushed harder, biting his lip as Lancer continued to grope his thighs, casually grabbing his ass as well. He couldn't hold back his pleasure though, since he couldn't for the life of him resist it when Lance groped his ass, whispering filthy things he would do to him.

"Eat me~" he whispered, spreading the perfect legs that Lance had so carefully lathered in shiny oil.

"I'll eat you against our mirror, how about that~? Let you see your own pleasure~"

Edge shook his head frantically, as Lance knew he would.

"Alright, you don't like that. The window it is~"

"Hah~?"

Flinging the curtains open, Lancer let early morning light flood the room. Undoing the bindings on Edge's wrists, he slammed him against said window, pressing him against the glass. Edge sighed and moaned as his hips were ground against the cool glass, providing some form of stimulation. The glass steamed up almost immediately from the heat of his aroused body pressed up against it. His palms were flat against the pane to brace himself to take Lancer.

"OHHH~!!!"

He pressed his burning cheek against the glass as Lancer fucked him hard, an iron grip on his hips. The blond earned a lewd moan for every increasingly rough thrust. Edge gasped and moaned Lancer's name, drooling against the now steamy window.

Lancer kissed at his spine, still slamming into him and making his entire body shake with pleasure. Edge was half screaming, hot, sweaty palms and fingers clawing at the window.

Lancer adjusted himself slightly so he'd hit Edge's prostate, in turn receiving loud screams of bliss. The ginger screeched his name as he came on the unfortunate window, earning a harsh spanking.

He still gasped and cried out in pleasure with each strike, extending his orgasm.

"The icing on the cake~" Lance whispered, cumming inside him. Edge moaned, muscles squeezing around his man. Lance hit his thigh before pulling out, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him.

Edge kissed back with a small smile, surrendering himself to Lancer's arms.

Lance smirked, "Told you I could make the best dish~!"