Lance Want Consent He Will Not Fuck Drunk Edge

"Write a story that takes place in one hour."

Edge is a sweet boy, but when he's horny, he's really horny. A little alcohol and it's crazier.

One night he goes out with Dark and Senbu. They go to some shady club because Senbu wants some goddamn alcohol and while Senbu downs a concerning amount of the poisonous substance, Dark and Edge only drink enough to get a little tipsy.

Upon getting home, Dark heads to his room and passes out, simply because he's tired and has a fucked up sleep schedule.

Edge, on the other hand, is not only intoxicated but also horny. He too lays on his bed, but not asleep. He lags on his back, idly stroking himself and mumbling Lancer's name. Filthy fantasies fill his head and his cheeks flush darker with every kinky thought.

Hard, he crawls over to his closet, pulling out a box of kinky shit he'd collected over the years.

He has a few special toys. He uses them a lot more than he'd like to admit, but takes a thick dildo out all the same. He also pulls out a container of oil, and some extremely tight clothing.

Changing into the tight clothing, his arousal strains against the fabric, making him sigh with need, massaging himself desperately. His nipples are clearly hard through his tank top, and his face is flushed. He spreads his legs, showing off his body and especially how aroused he is, taking a picture.

He then lifts his shirt, oiling down his chest and stomach and making the lean muscle glisten beautifully. Holding the end of the tank top in his teeth, he fondled the hard peaks on his chest, taking several pictures again.

Finally, he slips his extremely tight shorts down so that his ass is bare, though the shorts still squeeze his thighs. Moaning, he thrusts the dildo into himself. He manages to get a picture of that too.

He pulls up Lancer's contact. Picking all the pictures he'd just taken, he's about to send them when he pauses.

He removes all of his clothes.

Oiling his entire body, he takes a final picture.

Anything to get that man to fuck him hard into the sheets, kiss him so hard he can't breathe, touch him and grope him and fondle him-

He shivers pleasurably at the thought, sending all the pictures to Lance.

Even phone sex would be fine, he was so horny. He just wanted something. Maybe Lance would send a dick pic for him to drool over? Maybe they could video chat and masturbate together? Even a phone call, Lance talking dirty and satisfying Edge's hunger for sexual degradation.

Instead, Lance sent him a bunch of puppy photos.

Lancer: are you drunk???

Edge: Noooooo

Lancer: Edge.

Edge: Daaaaaaaaaddy?

Lancer: I'm not fucking you if you're drunk

Edge: but I need you!

Lancer: I'm coming over

Edge: Yay!

Excited, Edge crawled back into his bed, presenting his ass for Lance. The blond came around within a few minutes, and Edge moaned filthily for him.

Instead of touching him, Lance sighed and sat beside him. "Come here, dear."

Surprised, Edge moved closer, then proceeded to nuzzle his crotch affectionately, encouraging a bulge with his tongue.

Without thinking, Lance grabs the ginger's hair, pulling it hard to get him away from that area. Edge gave a small shriek from pain and pleasure, being the kinky shit he is.

Lance simply pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back. "Be safe. You have to be safe. You don't know who you're sending those to. I know you know me but what if you're so drunk you send them to the wrong person by accident?"

Pouting, Edge tries to distract the blond by capturing his lips. Lance gives in for a little, roughly kissing the undeniably sexy ginger in his lap, but pulls away abruptly.

Edge whines for more, but Lance only strokes his hair, hugging him. "No sex. Not tonight. Sleep off the alcohol and I'll think about it. You need rest, dear."

Lance presses his lips to the skin just below Edge's ear, kissing it gently and singing softly against it while still stroking the boy's hair.

He can feel the ginger getting sleepy, leaning more and more into him.

He smiles at the peacefully sleeping form in his arms. "Sweet dreams, darling."