It Was I Who Abandoned You

"INSTEAD OF HEAVEN OR HELL, WHEN YOU DIE, YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THE ROOM OF A SIX-YEAR OLD GIRL WHO INVITES YOU TO JOIN HER TEA PARTY. IT SOON DAWNS ON YOU. YOU'RE HER IMAGINARY FRIEND!"

bs ending lmao

Pish's existence is still credit to Ni-No-Sakura-Senbu

Pish was amazed to be conscious.

Last he remembered, he was dying of some plague, and had refused Senbu's desperate offer to make him a vampire.

He woke up in the bedroom of a girl, though he had never seen such odd, lavish furnishings before.

"Would you like to have a tea party with me?"

Pish jumped. Before him was a ginger-haired teenage girl, inviting him to a tea party?

She smiled sweetly. "My brother and his friends will join us soon!"

Pish nodded slowly, still confused.

"I'm Fairy, by the way!"

He smiled a little. "I'm Pish."

"My brother is here!" she squealed, and pulled him out of the room to greet them.

He followed her downstairs, a contraption he'd never believed he'd see in a peasant's house. Maybe she was royalty?

"Oh, they can't see you, by the way," she warned him. "This is my brother, Edge. And these are his friends, Lance, Dark, and Senbu."

Senbu?

"Senbu?" Pish questioned aloud. The boy named Senbu looked sharply in his direction, then his eyes widened.

"P-Pish?"

"You can see him too?" Fairy asked, clearly confused.

It hit him.

He, Pish, is a ghost. Better yet, a ghost assigned to be this childlike teenage girl's imaginary friend.

Senbu approached him, almost fearfully, reaching out to cup his cheeks. The second their skin made contact, the other three boys could see him.

The one called Edge put a hand on Senbu's shoulder. "Senbu, is this Pish? The same Pish you told us about?"

Senbu was silent and unmoving.

Out of nowhere, he threw himself into Pish's arms and cried.

Big, heavy tears rolled down his cheeks, and he sobbed heavily. "Pish..."

Pish was astonished. He hadn't dreamed of meeting Senbu after death, and to see the vampire so emotional was an utter shock.

"Pish..."

Pish simply hugged him.

He knew in that moment how much even Senbu loved him, and the force was so strong it was blinding.

He smiled, 「愛してるよ。」