Do You Have A Pulse?

"YOU ARE AN ARCHEOLOGIST WORKING ON A DIG, WHEN YOU FIND A THICK PANE OF GLASS. YOU DUST THE DIRT AWAY, AND SEE THE INSIDE OF A MASSIVE BIO-DOME. HIDDEN FOR TOO LONG. ONLY ONE ORGANISM IS INSIDE. AND IT WAS MEANT TO BE FORGOTTEN."

cross fandom

yeeting Adnachiel in here along with the Lenny boyes

cringe warning 

please skip this chapter 

Asym found it so damn hard to blend in all the time. He had to constantly remind himself not to look anyone in the eyes, and he couldn't let himself get close to anyone.

He'd more or less isolated himself.

Archeology was interesting to him, as he could focus on his studies rather than another person.

He's currently examining a thick pane of glass. He dusts it off and peers inside.

He's amazed to find an entire bio-dome, and-

Something slams against the glass and he jerks back.

It appears to be... human.

With... wings...?

He's thrown to the ground as the winged creature shatters the glass.

It says something... in Japanese.

Asym forces himself to listen, asking it to repeat.

It repeats, "Who are you?"

Asym blinks at it stupidly for a while, then he processes what's been asked. "I'm Asymmetry. What... What happened? Who are you? What are you?"

The things hostile look melts, and it looks... sad.

"I'm Adnachiel. I'm from Laterano. My sister betrayed me."

Adnachiel, huh?

"You're an angel?" Asym asks, observing his angled halo.

Adnachiel scoffs. "Far from it. Technically, yes. I was sick, though. Oripathy. They wouldn't let me into my home, because I was infected. If my body crystalized, ending my life, I would be a source for others to become infected."

"But you're here."

"She trapped me in there so I'd die without infecting anyone else. There was no way to tell I'd still be here, but I am. I don't understand what happened, but I believe my race is all that saved me. We, the Sankta, are mortal angels, to return to the world of the dead when we die."

"What does kill you though? Being an angel, and all."

"I'm mortal."

"Who's 'she?' And why did she trap you here?"

"Exusiai," Adnachiel spat. "She was everything to me. She was a sister figure to me, and I looked up to her my entire life. She was always better than me, always something to live up to that I would never be able to reach. She trapped me here in fear that the Doctor wouldn't finish the cure in time to save me. I don't know why I'm here. I have nowhere to go."

"Then come with me," Asym offered quietly. "I'm no one, from nowhere. Come live in nowhere with me."

Adnachiel was surprised, to say the least, and this is going to shit so imma just end it here why did I write this