No Regrets, Just One Shot At Glory

"Broken glasses."

Why am I this horny

there was gonna be glasses

but I kinda forgot about it oh well

"Laaaaaaance~?" Edge whined, tracing hearts on his boyfriend's chest. "I want you~"

The blond raised is eyebrows. "Is that so?"

Edge bit his lip, wearing a mischievous smirk. He let his hands wander, finding them at Lance's crotch.

Lance blushed as Edge groped him there, teasing him with what he knew Edge could give him so well.

"Not now, dear," Lance forced himself to say. "You have a class to teach, correct?"

Edge pouted. "Come onnnn~ We have ten minutes~!" The ginger pressed kisses to his man's jawline, talking in-between. "Won't you give me just a quick round~?"

Lance shook his head stubbornly, gently moving Edge's hands from his pants. "I'll give you a good round after you teach. You'll just have to be patient."

Edge stuck his tongue out, wrapping his arms around Lance's neck. He kissed him, hoping to encourage some action. Lance indulged him at least that much, playing just a little rough to tease Edge's hunger to be possessed and fondled.

Edge engaged him into a brief make out session, full of tongues and passion before he pulled away, to the ginger's disappointment.

"The students will come in soon. Teach, and then I will give you what you want," Lance promised, squeezing his husband's ass before retreating to his spot at the side of the classroom as the TA.

Edge was pent up during the entire class period. Luckily, the students were taking a test, so he could stay behind his desk grading lab write ups. Oh and of course, that also meant he could hide his raging boner.

He kept glancing at Lance throughout the period, dreaming up filthy fantasies of what would happen after class.

The period finally dragged to its end, and Edge had his lunch break.

Once all the students had left, he closed and locked the door. He whirled around only to be pinned against the door, Lance kissing him fiercely.

He moaned, inviting Lance's probing tongue into his mouth.

He gasped excitably as Lance kissed him breathless, groping his ass and thighs. He was painfully hard, and could feel Lance's bulge against his own.

Lance ground against him, demonstrating how hard he was, how badly he needed him.

Finally receiving a break for air, Edge threw himself into Lance's arms. "I want you to slam me against a desk and break me with your thick cock~" he purred, punctuating with a chain of kisses down the blond's neck.

"That can be arranged," Lance smirked.

Without warning he pounced on Edge, pushing him onto his TA desk.

"Oh yes~"

Edge pulled Lance down on top of him, wrapping his arms and legs around him to kiss him roughly. Lance ground against him hard, fumbling with their pants.

Managing to unzip his pants, it amused him to feel Edge grabbing blindly for his cock. Upon finding it, his elegant fingers curled around the shaft, squeezing and massaging.

Lance groaned pleasurably at the sensation, hands pinning Edge's legs in a spread, thicc, strong thighs in his grip. Edge hugged his knees, displaying his ass and begging.

"Play with me~ I'm so empty, won't you fill me up~? I'll be your perfect cumdump~"

Lance kissed him hungrily, thrusting inside him. Edge's eyes rolled up in pleasure, a strangled moan mixed with a gasp escaping him.

As their pace increased, Lance broke their kiss, watching his husband's features contort in bliss. Tongue out, drool everywhere. Red cheeks, tears streaming down them. The sheen of sweat making him glow.

"Hahh~ Haaahh~!! Yes~ M-More~! Just like that~"

Edge was starting to get loud, so Lance kissed him again, forcing Edge to only moan into his mouth and therefore muffle the sound.

"Slut~"

Edge moaned lewdly as Lance's hand came down hard on his ass in rapid succession. He loved being treated as a disobedient whore, degraded and exploited for his lover's pleasure.

He couldn't get enough of the steady stream of dirty talk Lance fed him, threatening with detailed descriptions of exactly how he'd be punished for his sluttiness. He wanted Lance to tie him up and beat his ass, fuck him to hell and back.

He grew increasingly more vocal as Lance fucked him harder and faster. He kissed any part of his precious man that his lips could reach to cover his scream as he cam messily.

Lance spanked him for his impatience, warning him of all the ways he'd be punished when they went home.

He gave a lewd cry as Lance came inside him, filling him with his precious seed. He savored Lance's lips, kissing him like he hadn't had a drop of water in weeks and Lance was the only water source.

Words fell from Edge's mouth in dazed passion. "I love you inside me~"

Lance carefully fixed Edge's pants, leaving him looking a bit disheveled, but overall normal. The only difference now was that he'd filled that thicc ass with cum.

Edge blushed, smashing his mouth to Lance's in a fierce, chaotic kiss. Their lips and tongues collided sloppily, much saliva exchanged, making a mess down Edge's chin.

Lance licked it up, adjusting Edge's clothing and zipping up his own pants. "Happy?"

Edge nodded with a suggestive smirk. "But I can't wait until you punish me tonight~"