Once You Feel It You Can't Unfeel It

"THE MOMENT THE KING SET THE CROWN ON HER HEAD, THE ANCIENT STATUE CRUMBLED."

the HC where Edge's family is royalty

ending was bs lmao

Holiday had wanted nothing to do with his family. He may have been the first born son, entitled to the kingdom, but he didn't want it. He had two younger siblings anyway. Edge would make a fantastic monarch, and the people would love him.

He could see bits of himself in his brother, who seemed uninterested in ruling the kingdom. He spent much time with his right hand man, though, often in private...

His sister was sweet and the people would love her, but she was so easily manipulated and trusting and innocent, she would not be fit for the throne.

He visited occasionally, but to the outside world had changed his appearance with piercings and hair dyed blue.

Now, he approached the castle the night before the coronation.

His sister's coronation.

It made him angry.

He loved his sister to death, but the logical choice would have been Edge. Edge had confessed that he didn't want the crown, but for the good of the country knew he'd have to take the responsibility.

It was also clear that their father favored Fairy, and had an acute distaste for Edge.

Holi quietly knocked on the door of Edge's room before tiptoeing in.

The room was dark, but he could see two silhouettes at he foot of the bed, one pinned against the bed. Arms wrapped around each other, they were clearly making out.

"Edge...?" Holi called out quietly, expecting his brother to jolt off the girl he was laying on, though that didn't quite seem to fit his personality. He snapped the light on.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" Edge stammered, sitting up and trying to cover himself. The one on top of him stood. Ah yes, Lance, Edge's childhood friend and now right hand man.

"I apologize for interrupting," Holi gave a small smirk. "You're both remarkably quiet. Or do you gag him while you fuck him?"

"Holi!!!" Edge whisper yelled in protest, blushing, but Lance nodded, taking Edge's hand.

Holi grinned devilishly before assuming a serious demeanor. "I'm scared that Fairy is becoming Queen."

Edge sighed, leaning into Lance, who stroked his hair. "There's nothing we can do. The people love Father, and won't question his decisions."

"Even if they saw your scars...?"

Edge's gaze grew sharp as he snapped it to meet Holi's. "How did you...?"

"I've seen it. All of it. I've seen him hit you."

A few tears leaked down Edge's face. "The people would never believe..."

"Then we'll give them proof."

"How?"

"Lance," Holi smirked, "I want you to fuck him. Hard. Don't gag him, just make him scream in pleasure. I'll be hiding, but I swear by the end of the night we'll have evidence."

Turning off the light, Holi disappeared into the shadows.

"It'll be alright, darling," Lance whispered.

"Lance... I'm so scared of what he'll do if he catches us! I don't want him to hurt you the way he hurts me. I don't want him to send you away. I love you so much..."