Chaos Still Reigns, Devastation And Flames

"Running water."

Because I'm a terrible person I like to torture y'all with Knight's vocabulary and honestly idk if I can write a serious lemon with him and Ver anymore

So today Ver is probably gonna fuck Stylish

we'll see how it goes

It was the sound of doom.

They lined up in a crisp line, standing at attention and in apprehension of what was to come.

Their anxious bodies shook in anticipation, and finally, the dreaded broadcast came on to assign them their fate.

"The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep]. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding]. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready. Start."

The students leapt off their feet to begin. Stylish, of course, ran the longest, understandably. He absolutely loved running, and he was good at it too.

Ver watched him intently. Those strong legs under a sheen of sweat were so sexy, and the way his tight shirts hugged his ass were all the more attractive.

It was the last period of the day, and because of after school sports, the locker room would be open for a while.

Ver casually approached Stylish before they got changed. "You were amazing! You got freaking 130 laps!" he gushed.

Stylish blushed. "I-It's nothing, really. I just like running."

"But your legs are so strong!" Ver slid his hand up Stylish's thigh. "And I need your help with something."

Stylish, extremely red, followed as Ver led him to a bathroom stall. He didn't think such a small thing like Ver could do much, but he was wrong.

VERY wrong.

Ver pinned him against the stall door, kissing him roughly. He hadn't expected it, and didn't kiss back. He'd hardly talked to this kid, what was this...?

He pushed Ver away. "Woah, Tiny Dude, too fast. What the hell was that?"

There was a sharp glint in Ver's deceptively warm brown eyes. He did not appreciate comments on his height. "I may be small, but I'll make you regret that sentence."

Stylish rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm leaving."

As he turned to leave, Ver grabbed his neck, choking him. As Stylish gasped for air, Ver kissed him, filling his mouth with his tongue while he choked for air. He hit at Ver uselessly, and was only allowed to breathe when he was on the verge of passing out.

He sucked in air desperately, coughing hard. He had no time to protest before he'd been blindfolded and gagged, arms tied securely behind his back.

Ver pressed him against the stall door, grinding against his ass with a much larger bulge than Stylish expected. He didn't have enough air to scream for help, but it didn't matter. Ver forced his way into Stylish, tearing right through his tight shorts.

Stylish gave a strangled scream while Ver fucked him mercilessly, playfully massaging his crotch and getting him hard.

He hated that it felt good, that he wanted Ver deeper inside, fucking him harder. He would admit how sexy it was, being tied up and helplessly fucked against the stall door. He drooled freely, his face contorting in filthy pleasure. He allowed his hips to but out, flaunting his ass so that Ver spanked him and fucked him harder.

He squirmed as the force of Ver slamming into him ground his bulge against the door while Ver groped it. The bastard kept,teasing him, pounding into him but just missing his sweet spot. He wanted to be hit there so badly, but admitting it would be submitting.

He moaned loudly, embarrassed but unable to help himself. He came, which of course Ver felt as it soaked his shorts.

"Mmh~!! Mh~! Mmhh~!!!"

His cheeks were on fire as he came more from Ver just spanking his slutty ass, punishment for being such a whore.

"You're easy, hmm~? I bet you'd love it if the entire fucking track team fucked you, yes. All at the same time. Wouldn't you like that~?"

Stylish moaned at the thought, only becoming more aroused as Ver continued.

"That's right... You'll have plenty of cocks buried in your ass, ramming into your prostate and milking you mercilessly~ When you cum they'll punish you like the cocksucking slut you are~"

Stylish craved such punishment, apparently, as he came yet again from just the words, and maybe the constant prostate abuse.

"And they'll pound their cocks down your throat at the same time, slapping you and pulling your hair~ They'll spank you when you misbehave until your cum filled ass is red and shiny~"

Stylish was half screaming pleasure, unable to express his bliss in any other way. The fantasies were already too much for him, and that on top of penetration was enough to make him cum uncontrollably.

Once he'd finished, Ver continued to massage him, keeping him hard. He then continued whispering in Stylish's ear all the things the track team would do to him.

"Oh yes, and they'll all cum inside you, pull out and spank you, make it leak down your thighs like the cumdump you are~ You'll be so full of hot, delicious cum~ You, the star slut of the track team~"

Stylish screamed incoherently as Ver fucked his prostate faster and harder, cunning against it while simultaneously jerking him off and playing with one of his sensitive nipples.

Ver pulled out and Stylish collapsed to the floor with his ass in the air, still cumming. Ver smirked, taking pictures of his work. He took great joy in capturing the cum leaking down Stylish's strong thighs from the hole he'd torn in the blond's shorts, from a cum filled ass he had the pleasure of fucking.

He dragged his slut out to one of the benches in the locker room, laying him there with his ass in the air for the track team to find. He didn't bother untying him, instead choosing to watch the track team admire his work.

"Looks like someone finally had the guts to take his ass~"

"Fucking ravaged it, looks like~"

"Aww, look how hard he is~!"

"And we're only looking at him~!"

"Do you like this~?"

"Mmh~!!!"

"He does~!"

"That whore probably want us to all fuck him right here and now~"

"I don't see why not~"

Ver saw Stylish much later, in clean clothes but limping heavily. He was covered in hickeys, and apart from the limp, appeared to still be full of cum. He looked dazed, constantly wiping drool from the corner of his mouth.

Ver walked past him on his way out of the school, grabbing his ass as he walked past. Stylish was still so sensitive that he moaned, drowning in memories of all the hot things his teammates had done to him.

Yes, Ver was right.

He loved being the star slut of the track team.