Got Lazy At The End Oh Well

"Summer made him think of pianos, falling leaves and red cars. Why?"

Lance is a year older than Edge, and had already graduated. The week before Edge's senior year started, he came to visit Lance in Germany. They'd been talking for a while online, years in fact, doing a lot of voice and video calls. They struggled with each others language, but through practice had become more or less fluent. Sometimes their conversations were in German, sometimes in English.

Lance likes to think about the time they spent together that week. It's more or less the middle of December, and he waits impatiently for Edge's school year to end.

The ginger would be attending a university in Germany, and be staying with him in his apartment. In other words, they'd be living together.

Lance had slowly fallen in love with him, but that day in the summer proved Edge's returned affections.

It was more of a transition day from summer to fall. Leaves were already starting to turn their gorgeous autumn hues and it was cooler out.

Edge and Lance were waiting in the parking lot of a movie theater for the traffic to die down, because so many people trying to get out at once clearly wasn't efficient. They'd just scene a movie that set a high bar but ended up failing very badly.

Crowds were not happy. Lance sighed, and contented himself with watching Edge through a side glance, admiring him.

Those talented fingers could play the piano beautifully.

Lance wondered what else those long, slender fingers could do...

He blushed as dirty thoughts of Edge started to creep into his mind.

He desired so badly to pounce on him and kiss him roughly. He needed those gorgeous, rosy lips pressed against him, he wanted to shove his tongue down the boy's throat and kiss him breathless.

He could only imagine how blissful it would be to press his body against Edge's and fuck him, hear moans and screams and pleas for more~

"Lance?"

"Huh?"

"Are you alright?" Edge asked, a hand laid gently on his thigh, unintentionally.

Lancer blushed. "Of course!"

"You're really red."

Lance could feel his face burning, and Edge looking at him like that, like he actually cared-

Lance grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him forward to kiss him.

Edge was in shock for a second before kissing back enthusiastically, wrapping his arms around Lance. The blond found his hands wandering down Edge's back, and eventually they rested at his thicc ass.

He squeezed the ginger's ass, earning a lewd moan in return. He kissed Edge harder, a distraction from how quickly an erection was bulging against Edge.

"You wanna do it~?" Edge asked breathlessly, flushed with arousal.

"O-only if you want to..." Lance replied, stammering. "I'll go easy on you. And I can get some blankets or-"

"Who said I like it soft?"

Lance was taken aback, buy also realized how many of his sadistic fantasies could come true.

"That's right~ Fuck me like the sexy beast I know you are~"

Lancer crawled into the backseat, growling low in his throat. Edge joined him, sitting with his legs spread facing Lance in his lap.

The blond held his hips down and ground against him roughly, making Edge moan. The ginger adjusted so that he was on his back, Lance leaving over him. "Ram that massive cock into me~"

Edge could clearly see the large bulge of his partner, promising a good sized length. He hungrily undid Lancer's trousers, releasing the member beneath. He stroked it reverently, licking his lips. He knew Lance was ready to destroy his ass, and told himself he'd get another opportunity to allow the warm flesh in his mouth, pounding against the back of his throat.

"C'mon~ I know you wanna see your cum dripping down my thighs after you fill me up~"

Not bothering with Edge's clothing, Lance slammed into him, tearing through his pants and underwear. Edge screamed, clutching onto Lancer's shoulders, but it felt amazing through the pain. He'd touched himself a lot, but nothing as big as Lance had ever been inside him, but he fucking loved it. He screamed dirty pleas, moaning loudly with each of Lance's rough thrusts.

His pleasured face made Lance fuck him all the more roughly, hitting his prostate dead on. The blond kissed him hard, their tongues dancing messily.

The most gorgeous moment was when Edge climaxed, a scream of Lancer's name, eyes rolling up, mouth wide open, tongue out, drooling. Lance didn't mind the mess on his shirt, and came inside the sensitive, moaning ginger.

Sex isn't all he misses. He loves Edge's company and how they can talk about anything. He loves how sweet and patient Edge is. Until he sees him again, he waits, recalling his pretty face often.