Lancer Likes Watching Edge Orgasm

"He quietly opened the door to the abandoned library, slipping inside he whispered, "It's time to get some answers.""

To address the actual prompt, Aitetsu went to the library to figure out how the fuck babies are made because in an rp I have with bad-boi-Lenny, Edge is Aitetsu's mother and Edge won't tell him if he did naughty things with Lance to make him exist

okay but getting off track I had a random thought at three in the morning and I'm hornier in the morning so don't question me

you should probably never question me cuz I am simply a questionable shitbag lol

here goes weird shit

Lance loved watching his beautiful boyfriend climax.

He covered the ginger in kisses while he slammed into him repeatedly, rocking their bodies in harmony. Edge moaned continuously in his ear as he kissed the boy's neck, collarbones, and shoulders.

Edge's wrists were bound by rope to the headboard, legs spread wide to take his man.

Starving as he was to devour his lover's body with lust, Lance slowed down, making Edge squirm in protest, needy moans spilling from his lips. He needed so much more than the way Lance was slowly fucking him, a steady rhythm that made his hips buck violently to get the blond deeper inside him. He bit his lip as Lance grabbed his sensitive inner thighs, massaging them up and down, squeezing them hard and releasing.

Edge shuddered from the sensations, hips still crashing into the blond's to get what he wanted.

It was becoming too much for Lance. He always found it hard to resist his boyfriend. Squeezing Edge's thighs, he pinned them down in a spread, lips colliding with the ginger's. Edge kissed back desperately, interrupted by a scream as Lancer pounded into him, fucking his prostate dead on. Lancer continued to kiss the corner of his mouth as he continued to scream in bliss.

Lance admired his lover as the ginger orgasmed, and the moment seemed to slow down, allowing the blond to notice everything.

Edge's back arched off the bed, toes curling hard into the sheets. His fists clenched, eyes tearing and rolling upward. His mouth was wide open in a silent scream, saliva dribbling down his chin. His fine ginger locks were spread out on the pillow, bangs plastered to his face by sweat.

His creamy skin glistened with perspiration, graceful limbs showing off strong muscles beneath. He wasn't overly buff at all, but with the position of his arms, his biceps were visible, tensing in his pleasure. The muscles in his legs were incredible as well, fine-tuning the already beautiful sculpting of his body.

His blue-green eyes shimmered with tears of pleasure that slowly leaked down his flushed cheeks. His perfectly shaped lips were rosy, lining a mouth of perfect teeth and a tongue dripping with lust and saliva. One of Lancer's favorite places to put his dick.

Edge seemed suspended in euphoria, gasping with each rough thrust. Sound finally caught up, and he exhaled with a series of outrageously lewd noises, face crumpling in exhaustion and relief of a climax. All he knew was that he loved Lancer so much, too much. Too much that he'd never let go, no matter what. Fuck it if Lance hated him, he loved the man too damn much.

Lance was all he lived for.

Lancer kissed him gently in his dazed post-climax state, still fucking him hard. Edge moaned idly, a content smile ghosted on his lips.

"Ohhh~!"

Lancer came inside him, making his features twist in pleasure. He strained against his bindings, searching for Lancer's kiss. The blond's lips met his and he kissed him passionately, though it was sloppy in his tired state. Lancer filled his mouth with a dominating tongue, simultaneously releasing his wrists.

Edge threw his arms around Lancer, kissing him harder. Lancer held him close, trapping him in his loving embrace. They broke for air, and Lancer kissed his forehead. "You're beautiful," he said breathlessly, meeting the ginger's disbelieving expression. Lance sighed, hugging him tighter. "One day I'll make you see that. I'll make you see how beautiful you are. I'll show you how worthwhile of a person you are. The only thing I'll never be able to fully make you understand is how damn much I love you."