Senbu May Have Poked Squishy Red Life Thing With Scary Sharp Stick

"I believe the technical term is 'stab'."

"SENBU WHAT DID YOU DO???" Shikko screeched, staring at the dead body on the floor.

"I may have repeatedly inserted a sharp object most often affiliated with the culinary arts into this fellow accumulation of atoms bonding to have stable outer shells that just so happens to be compounds involving both carbon and hydrogen therefore deeming them organic compounds which make up the most basic unit of life called cells which come together to create a body and the species we know as a homo sapien and that repeated insertion of the culinary utensil may have caused the vital organ that pumps millions of tiny cells that form a red liquid known as blood through his system to malfunction and fail to send enough blood to his neural center which caused his brain to stop functioning well enough to send the signals for his body to continue functioning properly and now he appears to have ceased to be considered alive," Senbu explained.

"YOU DID WHAT???" Shikko asked incredulously.

"I may have prevented this man's heart from producing enough blood to reach his brain and allow it to tell his body to function by repeatedly piercing it with a sharp object that is associated with the culinary arts to make large portions of food smaller."

"WHAT???"

"I may have stopped his heart beating with a knife."

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???"

"Me poke poke squishy red life thing with scary sharp stick."

Shikko stared blankly.

Dark face palmed. "I believe the technical term is 'stab.' Senbu stabbed him."

Shikko blinked.

Shikko screamed. "SENBU YOU DUMB SHIT YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!!"