I Can Feel Your Breath

"A grey fox with silver eyes."

fuck the prompt lmao

also plot twist on every Blunkish fic I've ever written

Blue fell in love with Brave and cheated on Punkish with him

Brave felt bad about it, that he was helping Blue cheat, but he loved the man so damn hard.

He intentionally kept the hotel room's lights off. He sat in the middle of the bed, awaiting Blue's arrival.

The man finally appeared.

Seeming to understand Brave's mood, Blue kept the lights off.

"You should tell him," Brave said softly. "You can't keep going behind his back like this."

Blue sighed, massaging Brave's hips. He wasn't into girls, but both Punkish and Brave had such feminine bodies, and he found it so attractive. He loved it when Brave cross dressed for him, like tonight.

He could feel the skintight dress hugging Brave's curves, and the pantyhose he'd fuck through into him.

"Blue, you know you can't hide this forever."

Blue stuck his tongue out childishly. "Let's just get you nice and fucked~" His hands gravitates towards Brave's thighs, but he was stopped.

"I'm serious. If you don't tell him, I will."

Blue froze. "Y-you wouldn't!"

"Yes, yes I would. I may be the one you're cheating on him with, but I'm not shameless." Brave paused, then turned to stroke Blue's cheek gently with his knuckles. "Blue, who do you love?"

"You," the man responded, slipping his arms around Brave's waist and kissing him tenderly.

Brave relaxed in his arms, wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing back before regretfully pulling away. "Then why lead Punkish on? Let him go and find someone who loves him."

Blue tried to distract him by kissing his neck, to which he succeeded to an extent until Brave pushed him away.

"I don't want to be the bad guy. I want to love you and be with you but if you don't love Punkish, then you shouldn't trap him in an unfaithful relationship."

"I know... but..."

"It's hard?" Brave finished for him.

Blue nodded, chasing his lips for comfort. Brave indulged him in a long kiss, allowing himself to moan a little as Blue's hands traveled down his back.

Pulling away, he brushed hair out of the other man's face. "Please tell him. Actually, tell him right now."

"N-now?"

"Now."

Blue sat there dumbstruck as Brave called up Punkish on his personal cell.

"Hello?"

"Punkish."

"B-Brave?"

Brave sighed. "I'm sorry... Blue has something to tell you..."

He handed the phone to Blue.

"Punkish I... I've fallen in love with someone else. I was so scared to tell you..."

Silence on the other end.

Then...

"IT'S THAT BITCH BRAVE, ISN'T IT? YOU LEFT ME FOR THAT SLUTTY CROSSDRESSING WHORE!"

Brave hung his head, completely accepting of Punkish's anger.

"Babe, I can explain-"

"DON'T YOU DARE 'BABE' ME! TELL THAT TO YOUR FUCKTOY!"

"Punkish, we have to break up, it's for the best-"

"NO SHIT! YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH SOME FUCKING SEX DOLL! LIKE I'D WANT TO STAY WITH YOU ANYWAY, DAMN!"

"Please don't be mad at Brave... He's been bothering me to tell you from the start, and he was right. I should've been honest."

"I don't give a flying fuck how that whore feels. I'm leaving. When you get home, everything of mine will be gone. You'll probably just replace me with your bitch anyway.

"I hope you find someone who will make you happy, Punkish."

Punkish hung up.

Blue stared blankly at the wall, somewhat defeated. "I didn't want to hurt him..."

"But you were hurting him more by not telling him."

"I know..."

"We can just cuddle tonight. It doesn't feel right to have sex after that," Brave proposed, voicing Blue's thoughts.

Blue stroked Brave's long, silky hair, holding him close. Brave rested his head on Blue's shoulder, starting to nod off.

Blue kissed his forehead ever so gently. "Thank you, Brave..."