Some Fucked Up Shit Part Two

""You-you are-"

"Beautiful, a genius, immensely talented-"

"Dangerous.""

Throughout the 18 months, they had a lot more sex.

As much as they both enjoyed it, they both privately liked the aftercare the most.

Lancer loved washing Edge off after sex, massaging him soothingly in his tired, contented state. The ginger would moan idly, not in a sexual manner but in innocent enjoyment. Lancer would always tell him how beautiful he was, or how sweet he was. Whatever it was, he always had showers of compliments for the ginger that he told enough times that Edge could almost believe them.

Lancer also loved just cuddling in bed or on the couch, Edge snuggled in his arms, warm and happy.

Of course, all good things come to an end.

Edge's mafia finally did come for him, and that was the day Lancer lost everything.

He came home from work, calling his usual affectionate greeting, only to be thrown to the ground, surrounded by members of Edge's mafia.

"Hands up."

The blond looked up into the barrel of Edge's gun.

His features took on his shock as he comprehended what just happened, before slowly twisting into morbid fury.

Edge had betrayed him.

"You dirty, lying, two-faced, manipulating, heartless little slut!" he hissed, glaring at the ginger. He saw him visibly flinch. They both knew that his addressing of "slut" in this context was nothing like the playful, sexual degradation they shared in bed.

Lancer knew how badly his word choice had hurt Edge in that moment, but he didn't care. "I can't forgive you, you god damn selfish whore!"

Edge's cold mask was starting to crack, and Lancer was determined to get one last dagger in, shattering it.

"I HATE YOU!" he spat furiously.

He knows he saw Edge's silent tears right before the ginger pulled his trigger.

To be continued...