1- Janvi

Warning: (complete story is not here... just a glimpse is available in wattpad. To read full story visit kindle. just search 'My painful Love' in amazon you will find the story)

Janvi pov

People around me are doing their morning exercise some are jogging and walking. And I am sitting on the bench watching them due to the tiredness of my jogging.

It's one of the largest parks near our home and it's always crowded with people and I love watching them. It's fully surrounded by trees and nothing can be seen through the road. Full of beautiful flowers and fountains here and there and a small pond with cute fishes... I love seeing those fishes.

It's my daily routine to come to this park in the morning at 5.30 and go jogging or walking based upon my mood. Even though I do it daily I cant became slim like my friends used to be. I am not so fat but little fat as my height of 5.2 betrayed me.

Oh sry, I forgot to introduce myself I am Janvi Hayer turned 17, 5 months back. I love playing with computers, not the games but I love hacking I will do it just for my entertainment. And most important I am going to join my colleagues today with my dream course Civil Engineering.

As we are living in Mumbai many reputed colleges are available nearby so I don't want to go to other cities even though my parents will never question me.

With my train of thoughts, I am about to go I heard a thud sound, I turned to see my friend lying on the grass floor. Shit. I run towards her.

" Preeti " I shouted.

She raised her head and saw me with tears in her eyes. Oh my god, i can't see her tears. I helped her and take her in my arms.

Her mom came to me with fear in her eyes. And my cute angel started to cry. Oh good.

" Please Preeti don't cry. I will buy u chocolate please please please "I said

"It's pain," she said in her baby voice. Awww so cute...

Then her mom too started to console her. After a continuous 5 minutes, she stopped crying.

Then her mom told me she wanted to see me in the early morning so Divya(Preeti's mom) take her to me. Seeing me Preeti came to me in hurŕy. She is a cute angel only 3 years old. I will play with her daily evening in the park and she is such a cutie pie. I love her. After buying her chocolate I started my way towards my home, after all, I am excited to go to college.

My house is 2 blocks away from the park so never used vehicles. The road is crowd-free as it's a VIP area. I made my way towards our gigantic house.

As I got in I was greeted by Narayan our watchman who is in his late 50's

"Good morning beta"

"Good morning uncle. Have a nice day" I said.

" Good morning Janvi mam" our gardener Prakash uncle said.

" Good morning uncle but I am Janvi, not mam" I am bored of these words saying again and again to everyone in our home. He smiled and got back to his work.

As it's still 6.45 am I can't see many people inside our house. I climbed stairs and got inside my room... my heaven.

I take a quick bath and walk into my closet to choose the dress

I take a quick bath and walk into my closet to choose the dress. I am in great confusion to choose the dress. At last, I decided to wear a white Kurti top with 3/4 sleeves with black leggings and a simple slipper. I did a little powder to my face and a bindi and I am ready.

Bt it's still 7.30 only so I decided to use my computer and I am browsing many websites based on hacking and get more details about it. I always like computers and hacking is my passion so I love it. But no one knows about my hacking methods and anyone ever had any ideas about it even my friends. But my I want to learn civil Engineering as I love to become an engineer and help my family business.

Speaking of my friends, we are 4 members Priya, Alisha, Mila, and me. We are friends from school maybe from our first class. We are going to the same college again and I also wanted to make new friends.

I heard a knock at my door I went towards it and opened to see our chef Mrs. Dhilip with a tray full of food. I thanked her and get inside to have food. It's my daily routine to have food inside my room its been years since i had food with my parents and sister.

My parents, it sounds happy but it's not... pushing my thoughts I left the tray in the table near my room (haha I am not allowed to the kitchen but I don't know why until now but I respect my parents) I take my bag and came down to the parking lot to take my BMW car it's illegal to drive a car before 18 but my parents will manage it.

 pushing my thoughts I left the tray in the table near my room (haha I am not allowed to the kitchen but I don't know why until now but I respect my parents) I take my bag and came down to the parking lot to take my BMW car it's illegal to drive a...

Now I am in front of my college. Yes, MY COLLEGE.... with many dreams and expectations.

P.s follow me on Insta: bookeluthaporen is my id