28 - Disgusting Family

Janvi pov

After a few minutes, I went inside the house. There is Mila in his arms on the couch. I can't talk to him when she is present I should talk about it when he is alone.

"Hayer" I heard him call me.

I nodded seeing him. It's the first word he spoke with me these days.

"We need to attend a business party this weekend, be ready. My parents may come there"

"Adith why would this bitch have to come? I will be with you" said Mila in a seductive tone. Shameless. I want to kill her right there.

"I know babe you will be always there for me, you can come with me but we have to maintain distance in front of my parents"

Yeah, be there with you to cheat you!!

"I will be ready," I said and strode to my room... Again a boring party with him and his girlfriend. Aahhhh Irritating thing in the world to see her with him.

I never got any chance to talk to him about her. She always clings to him like a monkey.

I wore an elegant Anarkali and applied lipgloss and a simple silver chain without any dollar. I braided my hair neatly and put some bangles in my hand.

Wearing my simple sandals I get down to see Adith in a dark blue 3 piece suit with a dark blue waistcoat and white shirt underneath it and a blue tie. He looks handsome as always. The suit makes him hotter showing his broad shoulders and toned chest. Ahh, how can he be so drool-worthy?

It's a sin.

"I am ready babe" here comes the world's best actress.

She wore a pink colour strapless sweetheart neck ended up to her mid-thighs. She looks beautiful and hot.

"Looks like someone is getting hotter day by day," he said with a smirk.

"Yes babe, just for you" she flirted back.

I cleared my throat to show them that I am present there. He turned to me and saw me from top to bottom.

"Don't you have any other dress?" He asked in an irritated tone.

"Do you have any problem? And I am not going to dress like your girlfriend"

"Why do you have to wear these dresses? Anyway, I don't care, come it's getting late" he said and walked out with her.

I have to tolerate their romance all through the drive.

"Babe you look hot, no hotter," she said placing her hand on his thighs.

I want to punch both.

He smiled at her and take her hands from him at kept them at her thighs.

Shockingly I saw him. He did it?

Might be in a bad mode.

I looked out of the window. Soon we reached our destination.

We went inside the villa. As usual, I took a corner of the hall. His parents are not here yet.

A woman came to me and sat near me. I smiled lightly at her.

"Hi, I am Mrs Saranya Guptil" she introduced herself.

"I am Janvi Hayer"

She looked at me shocked. Did I say anything wrong?

"You mean Deepak and Pavithra's daughter?"

"Yes," I said.

"But how can it happen?"

"What? I don't understand what you are trying to imply" I said.