39 - Janvi's Jealousy

Janvi pov

Quickly I got to the hospital to see a huge smile on mom and dad's face.

"I know my son is a great fighter. He will go through many tough situations" dad said proudly with a smiling face.

Indeed he is a fighter.

My Adi is fine now.

He is out of danger. He will be alright now.

I am happy.

My happiness has no bounds now.

Soon a nurse came to us, "He is taking rest now. We will shift him to a normal ward and you can see him there, after some time as he is injected pain killers so he will sleep for some time" she said.

"Ok," dad said.

I sighed in relief and asked mom and dad to sit on the chair. They both are standing there many times.

Rahul came to me where i am standing.

"Janvi" he called me.

"Ha Bhai," I said.

"Will you leave him?" He asked with fear in his voice.

"Why?"

"He is going crazy for more than a month just because you are not with him. He became a drunkard. Drinking all the time instead of having food or coffee to live. It's been a month since he took food. I am afraid if this situation continues"

"You know that he came here?" I asked. Because when I called him to know about Adith's whereabouts he told me that he doesn't know about Adi.

He shakes his head in no, "No, I don't know where he is when you asked me" he stopped.

"Then when?"

"Next day when I am at a meeting Xander called me and asked me to come here immediately without any delay," he said pointing at that guy who is with us.

"He is Xander and his father" I nodded my head with a smile on to greet them.

"Xander Father asked Adi to come to Paris as he wants some rest. He rejected him at first as he wants you over money. But when you asked him to away from him as you want to date that guy.

He thought that he can't give you happiness and you are happy with Sasansh so he wants to leave you. That's why he agreed to come here.

The next day he wants to see you last time. When he came to you, he saw you with... " he stopped.

"I what?" I asked him confused.

"He saw you and Saransh kissing in your room"

My eyes widened hearing it. I am hell angry on hearing it.

"What this idiot thinks of himself? Assuming each and everything by himself"

"What does it mean? You didn't?" He inquired me with a shocked look.

"Why would I when I love this stupid inside there" I nearly shouted.

He smiled broadly with satisfaction.

Shit!! Did I say loud that I love him? I looked down not wanting to see them. I can feel all of them stare at me.

"So you love him?" I can sense his smirk with his tone of speaking. These both are friends no doubt about it.

"Then what happened?" I diverted the topic. He nodded and continued.

"He again started to drink ignoring food"