30 - It hurts

Adith pov

I am meeting my friends after a long time. There are my seniors, my batch mates, and also my juniors. Being a small friends gathering we decided to arrange it in my house rather than in party halls according to them I am a bachelor.

I want Janvi here. But I can't stand others seeing her like a characterless women. She might have done some bad. However, I can't see someone accuse her.

Just then Mila and my classmate Dharan came from upstairs. I went to them.

"What are you doing there?" I asked him.

"Ahh. Leave it Adith" said Mila.

"Tell me," I said in a stern voice.

"Janvi tried to seduce him. I have to help him" she said.

I can't trust her. I decided to not speak about it.

I left back to Rahul at the bar. I took a sip of my drink he gave me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing"

"I know you, man. Just spill it out"

"Mila said Janvi tried to seduce Dharan" I gulped the whole drink.

"Did you see it?"

"No"

"Then don't trust her"

"She is not the girl I saw years before Rahul, this girl is something too empty and keeping all the pain inside her. When I tried to get close to her her body felt like melting to my touch it's like this is the first time a man is getting close to her, those eyes that glittered with tears when I speak ill about her character is tearing me into pieces man" I said gulping a glass.

"Do you one thing Adi? She is not what you said, she seems pure to me. Already you have done a mistake by posting her picture on the internet now you are doing the same mistake by killing her with your words, even if she is a girl like that, you have no right to speak like that"

I don't know but I trusted him.

"I know but I can't... just leave it. If she make a single move in keeping our relation true then I would accept her with or without her flaws and never let her go" I admitted truly to have in my arms.

After 2 hours all started to leave the house. I bid bye to Rahul and went to the kitchen to fill my empty stomach.

"Babe, can we talk?"

Can't I eat my food? She won't leave me until I hear her. I nodded and sat on the couch.

"You know babe, today I heard that Janvi speaking to someone on phone. It seems like she is talking to a lawyer.

She asked him to arrange a divorce. She will sign it and give it to you and want to be with her lover.... ahhh. I don't know his name well" My world stopped. Janvi wants a divorce? Just a few minutes back I wanted to accept her but now...

How can she do it? I am angry now like a fireball.

"How can you live with her? Just leave her when she gives you divorce Adith. I am here with you. I will take care of you." she said seductively running her hands on my chest and opening my shirt buttons.

I am not in a sense to stop her as my thoughts are revolving around Janvi.

Suddenly Mila placed her lips on mine, started kissing me. I sat like a statue.

She stopped kissing me, "do you want such a cheater in your life are? Even I saw her with many men these days she is talking with Vihaan two days back. How can you be with her?" she asked