24 - Thank you for your present

Janvi pov

All I now feel is bliss. Now I am in my room lying on the bed with his thoughts that happened yesterday.

I don't know how I am here, but I am sure he would have taken me here. But disappointed when I found he is not next to me. But I am still fresh with my memories yesterday.

The way he hugged me to sleep, the way he called my name.

I am not in the state to take all those beautiful moments yesterday. I wish I am not in that state. He takes care of me like a mother to her child. It's been long I had those peaceful sleep.

It's just because of my Adith. I get down the bed to take a shower and changed into my salwar and went down to make his breakfast.

After an hour I placed them on the table and waited for him. I can't see him for the past hour. I went out to see his car missing. He might have gone early. I packed his food in the box and take it for him. Way to the office is really testing my patience.

I got late today so I hurried to the elevator. Thank God it's now working. Now I am arguing myself, what to talk to him. I will give him his food and speak with the flow. When I reached our floor I kept my bag in my room and went to his room.

I knocked on his door and went inside. He stood there in his chair. But my shock is he is with a girl. She is sitting on his lap sideways and both are busy in their own world of kissing.

They don't even hear me knocking on nor the door opening sounds. Just within a second, my hopes are down to the ground. He is kissing her with his eyes tightly closed with his one hand on her waist and other on her hair. Not wanting them to disturb, I went out without making any noise.

I get into my room and leaned on the door to let my tears fall. My heart tightened remembering that scene. I thought he will stop there and give our marriage a chance. But as always I am wrong once again.

I started doing the work which I missed yesterday. I missed his coffee today so I prepared it and went to his room.

I knocked to hear a cold come in, I went inside to see his blazer is off, he is on his white shirt. Had a rough day I see. He looked up to see me shocked.

"What are you doing here?"

"To work sir", I said slowly without looking at him placing his coffee on the table. 

"You should be at home taking rest"

"Your coffee sir", I ignored him "Stop being stubborn and go home" he got up from his chair.

"It's okay sir"

"When did you came?"

"Just now sir," I said looking down.

"Are you the one who closed the door when I am with Angela?" He asked gritting his teeth. He knew I told an untruth "I don't mean it, sir"

"You should have knocked on the door before you appear into someone's cabin, Ms. Hayer" You are not someone, you are my Husband, I want to tell him.

"I did sir but I am sorry, It won't happen again"

"You better be"

"And Ms. Hayer" he stopped me. I turned to him.

"About yesterday night" I gave him a blank gaze. I know he will destroy my happiness and a small piece of a smile in my heart.

"It's what I would have done with any girl" My heart shattered into multiple pieces.

"You don't have to say those sir, I know nothing in my lasts for my happiness" I said these and went back to my room.

It's what I would have done with any girl I am just a girl who is weak. I should have thought about it naa?