49 - Confession

Janvi pov

My world stopped hearing this word, love which never in my life I thought I would hear it.

His arms around me and me frozen in his arms hearing those magical words is heaven. All I need is to look into his soul through those grey orbs.

But I can't move my mind is not ready to accept that fact my Adi, my husband just confessed to me. He said he loves me. But my heart is jumping in happiness and ready to fall at any moment because of its fast beating. Even he can hear my heartbeat sound through the silence in our room.

Slowly turning to him removing his arms around me to look at him. It's still blank, which made me disappointed maybe I heard it wrong. I dropped my shoulders in sorrow looking down. You have always been wrong since childhood Janvi. Always judging people and making the wrong decision. Tears started to form in my eyes but slowly it turned into sobs but I covering my mouth with my hands.

He makes me see him by placing his hand on my chin. But I refused to look into his eyes. I am sure it will be blank again which will break it into pieces.

"Janvi" he called me. But my mind refused to look at me.

"Janvi look at me" he nearly ordered me. But again I declined.

"Jaan please" here comes my weakness.

Whenever he calls me Jaan, all my pain, sorrow everything flows into the air. Also, it's been more than a week he talked to me also he never called me Jaan these days. So this made me look at him. It's now filled with many emotions. Happy, sad, hurt, guilt, and affection.

"You know Jaan, the first day when I meet you all I could see is innocence and purity. The moment I laid my eyes on you I don't know how but you pulled me towards you. The way you speak, you laugh, and the way you see others with pure innocence which screams love did something in me. It's like... it's like I found something precious which I longed for years, I wanted to treasure those feelings which I felt then. But apart from those smile which played on your lips, I saw something deep in your eyes which screams pain and sadness.

I don't know why and how there something lagging in the sparks of your eyes. Seeing you happy and the way you always have your food forgetting the whole world, never tried to have conversations with me or flirt with me which many others did make respect for you in my eyes. I admired you from afar. I like the way you are to others, the way you dress, and your simplicity.

But something in me made me a sadist that spoiled your life and made you face worst than hell. But never in my life, though I would do something stupid like that. I always wanted to have my women just like my mom. But when I saw you I never felt you like my mom but more different from her. She always speaks her love through her actions and words. And you always convey your love through your eyes and indirect efforts. You never let your loved ones be in danger or problem. I have noticed you as you have taken the responsibility for your friend's sins.

But something in me made me blind I don't know how but I let it happen. I can never forget what I did to you. I always wanted to keep you safe and happy and let you free from your pain. I wanted to hug you and kiss your pain away from you, instead, I made it make it worst of everything. I am even ready to leave this world for you to be happy I am ready to die for you Jaan" I placed my hand on his mouth to stop him from blabbering. Tears never stopped their works hearing him.

"How can I live happily when you are away from me Adi? You are my life Adi" he cut me off.

"Yes, but I wanted to rectify my mistakes and start a new life with you. I want to make you happy. I want you to free from the sadness which you felt from all others even with your parents. That's what I did to your parents. I want to take all of their money and let them face your love. I want them to realize their daughter's love which they missed these years. But what I got? Only hurt. Here" he pointed his heart making me cry harder due to the pain I caused. He whipped my tears.