61 - I Love You

Janvi pov

I feel him tugging me close to him. And yeah it's my Adi. Without opening my eyes I moved close to him happily with my arms around him tightly. Even though sleep is far away from me I decided not to open my eyes.

I can feel his heartbeat which is beating normally but for me, it's the music that brings peace to me.

I felt his lips on my head, a smile automatically formed on my lips.

"Morning birthday boy" I kissed his chest without looking at his face.

"Morning to you too birthday baby's Jaan," he said stroking my hair.

I looked at him grinning widely.

"I love it when you smile," he said.

I pouted, "only smile?" I asked sadly.

He giggled shaking his head, "your smile, your tears, your eyes, your nose, your hair, your hand which gives me delicious food" he took my hand and kissed it, "your fingers which used to stroke my hair which never fails to feel relax" he placed my hand on his hair telling me to massage them and I fulfilled his wish happily. He shut his eyes slowly with a killer smile.

"And your lips" now his eyes opened with a hint of playfulness and moved close to me with his eyes on my lips. And I know where it's heading.

I placed my hand on his mouth stopping him midway, "enough with your flirtings birthday baby" I said smirking.

"Jaan it's not fair and I can do flirt with my Jaan cause she is my wife" he pulled me by my waist decreasing the distance which I made a few seconds ago.

"Yeah yeah"

"Where is my birthday gift Jaan?" He asked. Another gift?

"You got it a few hours back my dear Adi," I said confused.

He nuzzled his face into my neck and mumbled, "Jaan I want to taste your sweet lips"

He is never waste a chance to be close to me and I too love him being close to me. But not now.

So I moved away from him laughing at his disappointed face.

"Jaan you are cheating me. Where is my birthday kiss?"

Now he asked directly without any hesitation. Is this the man who never laid his fingers on me for the past months? Definitely yes and also who was once a playboy.

"Only one for a day Adith Dev" I ran to the bathroom to have a long bath and changed into a simple blue kurta.

Once I get out of the washroom I saw Adi, sitting on the bed with his mobile texting something.

Hearing my sound he looks at me and gave me a breathtaking smile which made me lost in that cute yet handsome smile of my Adi.

My legs started moving towards him automatically, seeing me he stood up placing his mobile on the bed.

"My beautiful Jaan," he said eyeing me from top to bottom. I tried to hide my blush when he winked at me but failed miserably.

I placed my barefoot on his putting my hand around his neck with my nose rubbing his nose.

Without wasting a second he placed his hands on my waist pulling me so that my chest rubbing his. His eyes never lowered away from my eyes which are looking deep through my happy soul. I even shivered when he blinked his eyes for a snap of seconds.

"I love you Adi" my voice came as a mere mumble.

He rubbed my nose with him, with shining eyes and an everlasting smile. And slowly kissed my forehead after rubbing his nose on my forehead, "Love You more and more Jaan"