Epilogue

Janvi pov

Placing our head on our loved one's chest is blissful. We both are lying on our bed without having a heart to sleep on this beautiful night. The love we have for each other, the care he showed to me, the way he tried to mend my relationship with my parents even I broke it with my stupidity, his way of pleading with me with his eyes to be with him made me fall for him more and more. With every second he is pulling me towards him with his simple gestures is making me go crazy for this man.

"Adi"

"Yes Jaan"

Jaan.

"Why are you calling me Jaan? Because of my name?"

"No Jaan. You are my life. Just like my maa", this is what I love him more and my respect towards him increasing a thousand folds, he never forgets his mother even after having his wife his life.

"I was once wondering what's good in romancing and all those stuff, but then you came, and all these things happened. You came as a dream, you became my life. Knowing you, loving you my dream came true, and now that I Have you, I can't lose you. I can't afford it. I am so head over heels in love with you as I have ever imagined myself. I love you far, far, far, far more than any insecurities that arise between us. I realize that you are not only my love or wife but my soul. You are what matters to me. For me what matters is you.

I am getting mad without you beside me. Girl, you are making me crazy. What are you doing to this poor heart?" He asked looking down at me with a beautiful smile.

I moved my head towards his chin and kissed his cheek cupping his face in my hands. The smile on both of our faces is never leaving us. My heart smiles seeing his care and love for me.

"Whenever I lay my head on your heart, I hear my heartbeat, Adi. I am not me. I am just you and you are me. If I am making you crazy then you are not doing anything less to me" I kissed his cheek stroking his cheeks looking into his beautiful orbs making me drown more and more into them. Unknowingly I kissed his eyes which is killing me with their sharp gaze.

My man who is bringing the old me, healing the broken heart.

My smile quickly faded when remembering our past. Sensing my change he pulled me close to him by my waist.

"What happened Jaan?" His voice is full of concern.

"Your love for me is only because of concern or guilty?" He quickly stood up looking into my eyes with a question.

"Why do you think so Jaan?"

Tears formed in my eyes I know I should not question him. I know his love is true but I still feel I am not suitable for him in any way, "I... I just..." I stammered not able to enunciate
a word.

He stood up removing his blazer and placed it on the couch and took hold of my wrist dragging me out of our room. I followed him without any protest, his face is not hurt nor angry. Just calm as always. He started his car and I climbed in and the drive is completely silent.

I saw very familiar roads making my heartbeat loudly.

"Adi," I said panicky, not able to control my fear.

He just placed his hand on mine ensuring me still looking at the road.

Once he stopped the car my legs automatically moved inside. It's none other than the park near my parent's home which was heaven for me earlier.

I heard his footsteps on my back as I open the gate of the park. It's still the same. The same gate which lost its paint and looking old. Once the plants are now trees. I saw the artificial fountains are damaged in some places which lack their elegance. And my special small pond which is now dried of water. I sat on the bench near it. This place looks like it's been maintained but it still never fails to calm my heart. Some birds are chirping still at this time and the cold breeze in this hot weather is still exact.