52 - Ishaan

Janvi pov

"Can't even find the place where she is? I will make you all suffer if anything happens to my wife" I end the call and hit the steering. I have been searching for more than an hour for my Janvi, where it's related to Ishaan and Vihaan, but all I got is nothing.

"Adi, our hope is Vihaan's guesthouse out of the city which is 15 minutes from here" Rahul guided me.

We have been roaming on the streets like a madman. Where the hell he might have kept her? My thoughts are fully occupied by Janvi, I can't even see things straight. I can't concentrate on anything. I feel out of the earth.

With a sudden jerk, I felt Rahul turned the steering to the left side just a meter gap otherwise we would have hit by a truck.

"Get the hell out of the car, I will drive. I am not yet ready to die that too so soon" he said.

Yes, I am not in my senses as my brain is now only full of Janvi and her safety which is a great suspicion for me when it comes to Ishaan. I got out and Rahul took the driver seat while I climbed to the passenger seat.

As we reached his house we went inside ignoring the security warnings and his threats. Who cares about all those things when my only thought is to see my Jaan safe. We searched every nook and corner of the house. We didn't even get a single piece of evidence. Everything around me seems dark as I am helpless.

'Where are you Jaan?' a tear rolled down my cheek as I sat on the floor kneeling with my head hung low.

"Adi," Rahul said me placing his hand on my shoulder squeezing it gently.

I got up and hugged him and let my tears fall, he hugged me back and patted my back. At least I have him with me, I would have hopeless if he is not with me.

"What can I do daa? My Jaan is in danger but I can't even save her. I want to live happily with her. I want to give her all the happiness which she didn't receive. I have many dreams to fulfill with her. Those beasts are dangerous and she can't tolerate it again. She will break completely if anything happens to her. Do something Rahul, please I beg you. Please, I can't even think properly. I want her Rahul. I want my love. Please take me to my Jaan" I cried hugging him.

"Adi, I will take you to your Janvi. Just give me a few minutes, I will find her" I moved from him with force and look at him angrily.

"This is the same thing you are saying for hours" I shouted.

"Just so...." His voice was cut off by me as something strikes me hard.

"Rahul, if Ishaan's mobile is not able to track, why can't we track Vihaan's?"

"But he won't try to harm her" Rahul stated surging his shoulders.

"But he might know about him, he can help us, trace Vihaan, now," I said getting impatient with every passing second.

Within a few minutes, we both got into the place. It's a newly built house with a garden on all sides, it's present in the heart of Mumbai. He is up to something, maybe it will keep him safe? But he is wrong, I will make his life hell once he is in my hands and my Jaan is safe. I can glimpse 4 men guarding out of the gate. This means Ishaan will be here as Vihaan is not a person who has contact with goons.

"Ishaan and Janvi are here," Rahul said looking at them intensely.

"They know we will come here," I said.

Rahul too nodded, "can I call our team?" I shook my head in no.

"Do you think they are not watching us? Even our mobile phone is being tracked" I said and pressed the button on the bottom of my car driver seat to let my guards know my signal.