4 - Senior bye!!

Adith pov

Taking my red jaguar to the college I parked it and directly went to the football court as i am already 15mins late for practice sessions. On my way, I meet my diaper friend Rahul. He is my supporter, partner in crime, and my legal advisor above all my lifesaver.

He is the captain of the cricket team of our college and he has huge fan followers due to his looks of course.

"Hey dude," he said.

"Hi, Macha (dude) how is your practice going?"

"Its good da but you know there are so many distractions," he said with a small laugh as he is referring to the girls. Haha, we are in the same boat.

As we both are talking, a girl with a tight red shirt and shorts came towards us, she kept her hand on my jacket collar. Her lips are painted with dark blood red lipstick with full of makeup caked on her face and most of all the perfume she used makes me puke. Her tight dress makes her curves easily visible she is a girl with beauty I should admit it. But I don't know who she is or her name.

"Adith are you busy now?" She asked with a sly smile.

I rejected politely, "Not now"

"Can I know when you are free?" She asked in a seductive voice.

"I am not free until evening"

"Then I will meet you at football court after college," she said and turned towards Rahul and winked at him.

I laughed at him. He is seeing her as she walks away.

"Man do you want her?" I asked him.

"What? No" he said quickly.

"But your look says otherways" I laughed.

"Okay, your choice. Anyways I am not interested now" I added and waved bye to him and gone for practice.

As I reached the court coach came towards me. "Good morning sir"

"Is it time to come for practice captain?" He mocked me. I kept mum.

"Come after 11. Now you can go" he said in an uninterested tone watching the players. Cursing myself I left the ground.

I kept roaming around college and saw many new faces here. Realization hits me 'Ohh its first year students...' It will be fun. When I was about to cross the library block I saw a girl and boy talking. What caught my attention was her dress. She is wearing simple white Kurti and black pants. Is she real? All girls around me are wearing t-shirts shorts and body-hugging dresses but she... ??!weird. I let it go.

I joined my friends, chatting among ourselves bullying each other pulling each others legs. Its fun to be with these types of friends. After chatting with them I parted my way towards dressing room to change my clothes on my way again I saw the white kurta girl she is running towards some girls who are wearing tight dresses caked with makeup.

As she got closer to them she hugged them but they pushed her and shouted not to ruin their dresses and makeup. Typical girls!! But she again started talking to them which she got uninterested answers from them. Can't she get that they are not willing to talk to her? She keeps on talking to them, her eyes screamed innocence and little happiness. She is too good for this world.

Then I started to observe her she is wearing no hint of makeup, she is not slim nor fat but good enough body, small nose, heart-shaped pink cute lips, with perfect jaws and her eyes are light brown in color, she braided her hair neatly. I can see an innocent girl with full of happiness and enthusiasm. Just watching her bring a smile on my face. Cute.