2 - Dream college

Janvi pov

I parked my car in the parking lot but it's already decorated with many beauties of different colors. No wonder it's a big college where many personalities, businesses men's sons or daughters study here.

My college is big with beautiful buildings for each department and a separate library which is huge. I am sure I will make it my second home as I am addicted to books.

I am roaming here and there to see the college I forgot to call my friends. So I took my phone and called my friend Priya. After continuous 5 rings, she attended the call.

" Priya I am at college," I said

"Ahh, girl why are you there at 9 itself college starts at 10 only. I will be late" before I could talk the call ended i.e she cut the call.

Yeah, I am a bit early. But she should not talk like that. It is a bit harsh. But why are you bothered they are always like that. All my friends are just like that.

"But where will their rude attitude will go when they need money for you," my subconscious said.

"She might be in bad mood," I thought to myself.

My friends are also loaded with money but they use money like water for their dates, shopping, parties, and luxuries. So their parents limited their pocket money so when they need money they will show their puppy dog faces. So I would give them whatever they need.

Many times I doubt "are they really with me because they think of me as their friend or they use me to get money". Because they never speak lovely to me or never supported me in front of my parents. They easily ditch me when a boy flirts with them.

Suddenly I feel someone touch my shoulder I flinch and turned to see a boy nearly of my age maybe my batch with blue jeans and a white t-shirt with a bag on his right shoulder.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi I am Aarav," he said extending his hand for a handshake with a smile.

"I am Janvi Hayer and I am from the civil department," I said with a smile and take his hand for a handshake.

"I am also civil, so Janvi friends?" He asked.

" Don't u think it's a bit too early Mr. Aarav? " I questioned with a lite laugh.

"Ouch I am hurt" he placed his right hand in his heart to fake pain.

I laughed at his actions such a drama. "Sure friends," I said.

"So do you know about this college," I asked?

"Who wouldn't. I am from Delhi to study here" he said.

"Why has Delhi banned you from joining the colleges there?" I asked.

"Haha very funny," he said. We talked for about half an hour and I came to know his father is a great businessman from Delhi he wants to join his father after completing his higher studies MBA and he is a very nice person he makes funny jokes which made me laugh much.

I heard my phone ring and take my phone to check the caller id. Its Priya. She said they are at the department building so I and Aarav went there to see my friends there. Oh god how much I missed them I ran towards them and hugged them.

They suddenly pushed me. I stared at them in shock.

"Don't ruin our dress and makeup!" said Mila in an irritated tone. Only after that, I noticed their dress all three of them wore tight dresses which shows their curves. Wow, they surely did change in just 3 months. Why cant they try modeling.