41 - Who is it?

Janvi pov

Snuggling close to my Adi feels like heaven. Yeah, I can't forget what happened yesterday. Who will forget that blissful day? I want to stay here for eternity.

This man's torso is cold but I feel the warmth from him. It's like it's directly getting into my heart and soul making me at peace. I don't want to open my eyes. I want to live in this land like living in a dream world where I am in his arms never leaving him.

Is it too fast? Am I being too fast to be too close to him?

I feel him moving. But I am too lazy to get out of his arms.

He started stroking my hair with his right hand. It is making me sleep again. I stopped him by holding his hand.

"Don't"

"Why?" He asked feeling dejected.

This man!!!

I get out of his arms to look at his face. His hair is not visible as it's dressed. His eyes are making me drown in them. Those beautiful lips are showing that he is sad.

"I will sleep again," I said pouting.

His sad face turned into a smile.

"Always don't come to the conclusion idiot" I scolded him.

He nodded.

"You know Adi? It's the day I always want. To wake up in the arms of my favourite person in the world.

I wanted it to be my mother or father but it never happened. I thought it will never happen. But at once I started to dream about you in that place. I know I should not think like that when we are not together, but I did. Also, I believed that it won't occur until yesterday. But now I am in your arms waking to see this beautiful day" I said.

He gave me a beautiful breathtaking smile making me smile too.

"I will always be with you Jaa... Janvi" he said.

I know his hesitation.

"Adi"

"Ha?"

"You can call me whatever you want"

"Ok babe," he said smirking.

That hit my nerve.

I punched his chest hard making him winch in pain.

"Don't call me that"

I again hit his head.

"Will you call me that?"

"Janvi, don't hit me. It hurts"

Again I hit him.

"Then don't you ever call me that"

"Sure"

I stopped hitting him and hold his collar with my fist.

"Sure what?"

"Babe?"

This man doesn't ever change. But I won't let him that effortlessly.

I hit his head lightly not to hurt him.

"It doesn't hurt babe" smirk again played on his face. But I don't know what I am feeling now.

I started to wiggle to get out of his hold. But he holds me tight to not leave me. I look at him angrily.

"Sorry," he said with a puppy dog complexion.

"Leave me, idiot"

"No", he said taking his hand to my face and wiped my tear. I don't know i had it till now.