11 - Darkest night

Janvi pov

He pushed her to the nearby wall and started kissing her lips. Now he is facing me as Mila's back is facing me. I keep on staring them his hands started to roam on her waist and everywhere on her back. Suddenly his gaze falls on me. I looked at him with my eyes full of pain. But his eyes are full of anger, I am sure he will never understand my pain. But I want to ask only one question.

'Why did you do it for me?'

He closed his eyes tightly and started kissing her hungrily. I can't stand here seeing them. I got out of the club and to see the parking lot. I fall on the floor and started crying which I have been holding seeing him kissing her.

I cried.

I cried.

I cried my heart out.

But the pain is not reducing, my sobs started to get louder seeing my situation. My heart is bleeding. I don't want to live like this with these names which I am not responsible for.

Why Adith? Why did you do it? Why? I whispered crying.

You should have talked with me about your problems with me. But what you did broke me beyond repair. How can I face my parents? How can I face this world with these words?

How can I face myself now? My tears never stopped.

But you make your words true Adith, now I cant walk with my head up. I failed in my life without any mistakes on my part. They made me fail. They made my life hell. How could they? My friends betrayed me, they used me for their pleasure.

I am used.

I am betrayed.

I am cheated.

I am broken and torn into pieces.

Someone placed a hand on my shoulder. I lifted my head and see a group of 4 men may be in their mid-twenties staring at me. By their looks they are drunk. Shit, what have I got myself into.

A man comes close to my seat near me on the floor. And raised his hand to keep it in my shoulder. I jerked his hand.

"I am sorry but I have to leave" I took my purse and hold it tightly to my chest.

"Why are you in a hurry?" One asked.

"Maybe someone is waiting for her," another one said laughing.

I can't hear these words again. It's already enough for me. I can't bear it again.

I ignored them and started moving from the place one grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I pushed him in fear. But another man again pulled me so that I fall on the ground with a thud.

"Why are you eager to go to another man? Satisfy us and you can go wherever you want" said a man with a dark blue shirt.

"NO" I shouted as a tear rolled down my cheeks.

"Hey, easy girl. Why are you crying? We won't make you any pain, instead, we will take your tears and replace it with pleasure" he came close to me and whispered "sexual pleasure" near my ear. I regret coming here.

"No please. Leave me" I cried. I want to get out of here but they are not in a mood to leave me.

I cried with my fate as its been playing with me brutally.

"Please" I pleaded.

"Come on be a good girl," he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to stand up and started dragging me with them. I can't get out of their hold. I keep on begging them to leave me, but they kept their ears deaf.