50 - Dying to see him

Janvi pov

Sitting in our home with me facing him and him facing his stupid laptop doing his irritating work as always. He won't even bother to think about me when he is with his laptop and work. Wish I could be the laptop.

It's been more than 3 hours we are here after my hug with him in his office also Vihaan's clue that is my hacking.

Still, now I don't know what I did to him that's related to my hacking.

Wait? Is he the one who sent that message as a white dragon from an unknown number? How ignorant I have been since this past year. I stopped thinking about my career thinking about this stupid in front of me. But how it's related to me? What did I do to him that made him hate me this much even to take innocent lives?

How does he know that I do hack?

And no one knows even my higher officials know I do hack but they never know my Id as it should always be kept as private from the outer world as well as in the office circle.

Also, he made me hack Adith's mobile with a fake IP address to make me roam around the city just to make me feel his pain. His pain is so much that he is ready to do anything to revenge me. I am ready to accept his punishment for my sins if I did something wrong, but I have never done anything to any of them. I don't even know anyone's data on it. Then how does it relates to me and him? I think I have to do some research on him later when Adith is not here. But...

"Janvi" I broke out of my thought hearing his deep strong voice. He is now standing in front of me near the bed with his hands deep inside his pocket with his hair in a mess and tired eyes due to heavy work not to mention never-ending work.

"Haa?" My eyes never leaving those thick hair.

"I thought you will not be out of your dreamland till morning," he said with an exhausted tone.

Haha, see my husband teased me with some good joke.

"Okay" looking down I said bored of his reply.

"Okay? Okay!!!" He closed his laptop and went to the bathroom.

Taking fast steps I stood near the bathroom and knocked on the door.

No response.

Again knock.

No response.

I knocked harder even a dead person would hear it.

Now he came out not fully only his head.

He gave me a 'what?' Look.

"Come out" I ordered with a straight face.

His face shrinks in thinking of something.

"5 minutes" he was about to close the door but I placed my hand on the door making the grip tight to not able to close the door. I pushed it more with my force.

But who am I playing with? He just kept his one hand on it to not let me open the door.

"Come out now you idiot" I scolded him.

His face turned to a smirk. Argh him and his smirk. I walked back to our bed and sat on it.

"Now tell" I heard him from my back.

"Why did you avoid me these days?" I asked not turning to him.

"You know the reason" came his blank reply.

"I want to hear it from you, Mr. Dev," I said folding my hands.

"Just for fun, "

Fun?