33 - I want her

Adith pov

I don't know how did I reach here. Maybe I just want to come here. I went in and pressed the bell. It's Rahul's house.

I didn't hear a response. What the fuck he is doing?

I went to the back door and inserted my hand throw the window and opened it.

I climbed the stairs and went to his room.

There he is just in pants and his shirt is on the floor. He is above a girl kissing her hungrily and ready to tear her pants. She is already half-naked only in her pants. No wonder he is my friend.

He is one of the great businessmen like me and due to his charms he has many girls attention. At first, I thought it's a proud moment. But now, I hate being like that.

I went in and throw his shirt at her.

"Get out" I ordered her.

"Man just gives me a few minutes" he pleaded.

"Fucking no" I turned to her, "And you get out. You may come back to him tomorrow"

She came to me biting her lips in a seductive way, "are you free now hotty?" She asked.

"Get the fucking out or I will throw you out and kill you with my own hands" I whispered softly to her controlling my anger.

She throws a flying kiss towards Rahul and went away winking at me.

"Man you should have come just a few minutes later. See now I have to take a very long cold shower. But even now if you give me some time, I will be quick"

"I will chop you there if you want to go with her. Is it alright?"

"Hell with your impatience," he said taking a step toward me.

"The fucking stop here but before that go and take a shower. I don't like to stay still" I said

He went in not before giving me a glare, I sat on his bed throwing the duvet on the ground which they used.

He came after a few minutes with a towel around his waist.

"What happened to you to be in such a foul mode?"

"Just nothing"

"I know you man, just spill it already"

"I meet Janvi today"

"What? Where is she? How did you find her?"

"I didn't find her, I went to meet my mom. She told me that she is in my room"

"What happened there?" he asked putting on a fresh t-shirt sitting beside me.

"She doesn't want me, Rahul. She is not ready to forgive me"

"If I was at her place, I would have kicked you there"

I kept silent.

"Man you are full of mistakes. Do you think she will forgive you easily?

If you ask me I would have done the same.

I told you the same 6 years back. Whatever you did that day is really the biggest sin. And you started doing the same things again and again even after marriage.

A wise man would have come to know about her and made his life happy. But you are a fool man. Keep the gem nearby you and keep on pushing it away.

Just think how will she feel when she sees you with different women every day. If you were at her place I am sure you would have done something stupid.