17 - Marriage

Adith POV

I am standing in front of the mirror, I am in my wedding dress in my light lavender sherwani. It's beautiful, of course, my mom's selection.

After having a conversation with Janvi on the boutique, I hate her furthermore for her behaviour, she should have responded to me but she stubbornly started to leave without responding to me. It made me angry more and dragged her before she leaves, I said that I will make her life hell. Yes, she should regret accepting the marriage.

My thoughts are broken by the door opening sound. I turned to see my best friend standing with a smirk on his face. Here he comes to irritate me. I let an irritated sigh and sat on my bed.

"So?" He said with a smile.

"What so?" I asked annoyed.

"Come on Adi it's your wedding day, cheer up"

"I hate it, Rahul, how can I be happy?"

"You have to accept it no matter what. At least for the sake of your parents. They won't ever do something which you will regret, I am sure you will be happy after you accept it" he said.

I said speaking nothing.

"What happened Adi?" He sensed my hesitation.

"It's her Rahul"

"What?"

"Yes, I am going to marry Janvi"

His face showed shock.

"Now tell me how can I accept it?"

"You should have talked about it with your parents. But now it's too late. Accept it and move on. Definitely, she might have some reason behind her deed"

I gave a curt nod. After we began to enquire about our business and his new girls, we both are in the same boat.

My mom asked me to come down so that we can go to the marriage hall. A wedding is also held in her parent's bungalow.

We are greeted with huge arrangements with heavy music

We are greeted with huge arrangements with heavy music. Inside the house, the decoration can make any man open their mouth in its beauty. The flowers and lamps are decorated making the house more beautiful. There are only some people from our families and friends along with some close business people.

 There are only some people from our families and friends along with some close business people