34 - Make your lady smile

Adith pov

My head is throbbing as it's ready to burst out anytime. I gripped my head tightly and stood up to take the first aid box to take capsules.

After taking them I directly went to the shower, a long shower. I certainly feel better after it. I wrapped my towel around my waist and came out with a towel drying my hair. I feel hungry but I can't eat thinking of Janvi. She is in every action of me.

How stupid of me even realizing her values I never approached her and hurt her beyond anything.

I wore a random grey t-shirt with dark blue jeans.

I descended the stairs to take my car and went directly to my parent's home

On the way, I saw a florist store that reminds me of My Jaan. I went in and chooses a white and pink colour rose. I smiled seeing it.

An old lady came to me, "do you want it?"

"Yes," I said smiling looking at the rose then back to her.

"Make your lady smile," she said to me. I will always even my death causes her to smile.

A few minutes later, I went to my home where my Jaan too live.

I directly went to my room to see my Jaan. She is living in my room. My Jaan is in my room. How happy it is...!!!

I opened it and went inside. She is near the mirror looking beautifully in her churidar with a pink net dupatta. Her back is facing me. She saw me from the mirror and went back to her work again. I kept the bouquet on the table near the couch still eying her.

After putting a bindi on her forehead between her eyebrows she turned to me looking at me, "Why did you come inside?" She asked with an irritated look.

She doesn't want to talk to me? It's ok I will talk to her.

"You are here and it's our room," I said with a smile that came out in happiness of seeing her.

"You don't have to come when I am here and it's not our room. If you say it's your room then I will leave this room and shift into another room"

She doesn't even want to be in my room? If you ask does it hurt? Then yes it hurts.

"No, it's not my room. It's yours since you came here"

She nodded and went to the walk-in closet and came out wearing her scandals and wrist golden colour wristwatch.

Is she going somewhere?

She took her purse and saw me weirdly.

"What Jaan?"

"Ohh please don't show your fake love. And don't call me Jaan. I hate it when it comes from your mouth" she said with an emotionless face.

Her every word is like a knife being stabbed in my heart; I can't stand her talk like this.

"And please get out I want to somewhere" she added in the same tone.

"Where are you going Jaa... Sorry, Janvi?"

"Why should I tell you where I am going? with whom I am going? when will I return? Stop all this and I don't have to say what is happening in my life to you as you are no one to me.

I will go wherever I want, whenever I want should I have to ask permission from you for even taking a single step?" She asked irritated.

"No, you don't have to. You can do whatever you want" I said with a sad smile. I walked out of my no Janvi's room. Even she is angry at me she is in my room. It's enough for me.

She came after me closing the door, I stood there watching her every move. She walked ahead of me and walked down the stairs.

She went to the dining room and sat next to my mom.

"Morning mom"

"Morning dad," she said to both with a smile on.

"Morning beta" dad greeted her back.

"Morning Janvi, you look so beautiful maa," mom said looking at her lovingly as same way she looks at me.

"Thank you, mom," she said smiling. I have longed for seeing this smile.

I went there with hesitation and sat next to my dad just opposite my Jaan. At least I can call her Jaan in my heart and mind.

Mom, dad, and Janvi are taking with themselves I there calmly watching them. They all are chatting like they all are friends for years. The smile never left Jaan's face. Just the way I like to see her. Ever smiling.

Our chef came and placed the dishes on the table. Janvi stood up from her chair and served food to all. Except me. She went to her chair and had her food. My eyes never left her. My mom took rice and was about to serve me, I shook my head in no with a smile on my face showing my mom that I am alright.

She looked at me for a few seconds and nodded her head to have her food. She ignored me and had her food. It's the first time I saw her having breakfast after our marriage. Of course, credits to my mom. She is one of the stubborn women I have ever come across.

Moving my eyes back to my Jaan. She ignored me completely like I am an invisible person here.

Just see me Jaan at least with an angry look. Don't ignore me.

I always feel like I am the strongest person ever, but your ignorance teaches me much more than that making this strongest person is not weak as I feel. I am the weakest person jaan. Your ignorance and hate for me make me the weakest person jaan.

Dad brings me out of my staring at her.

"Ok I am leaving," said dad walking out.

"So Janvi, after long you are going to meet him. Be happy and enjoy all you want. Call me if you need any help" mom said looking at Janvi with her hand on Janvi's head.

Who is that him?

"Yes mom, I will," she replied with a smile.

"Where are you going Janvi?" I asked out of trinket.

She let out an angry sigh and turned to me. "Should I tell you again? I will go wherever I want and I don't need your permission. I am not you who keep on whoring around like you did Mr Adith. Stay out of my life. And another thing doesn't even try to do some stunts as you did in the room. Don't bring flowers to me. It won't change anything you did. I don't want anything that comes from you"

I gave her a small sad smile and got up from my chair.

"Adi eat something," mom said

"It's ok mom already am full. I am leaving"

I have never seen my Jaan like this before even to her enemies. She is becoming bold. I am proud of you Jaan. She is fighting for herself who hurt her.

I get out of the house and about to get in the car, Janvi came out with the bouquet I gave her. She came to me and throws it at me, making them fall on my face and feet. I am looking at those flowers.

"You are just like those flowers in my life. Unwanted and trash" saying these she walked away.

Unwanted and trash?

My heart is crying in pain. The same word which I used on her. A lone tear escaped from my eyes. I quickly wiped them.

I picked those flowers and put them in the dustbin. Turning to the way she walked, I saw the empty hallway, I strode into my car to go to my office.

My eyes started to blur with tears and my heart is aching due to the pain it's bearing.

I will bear all this pain to live a love life with you in the future. I can wait for my whole life for your forgiveness.

I saw the same florist shop on my way. Remainding the old lady's voice "Make your lady smile"

I failed again. She will never smile for me and also because of me.