3 - Adith

Arghh!!!! I shouldn't have consumed alcohol. This hangover is worse than a man can get in his morning. I pulled put the quilt off my body to see the naked woman sleeping next to me. This is girl is a headache last night but I got what I wanted. The way she responded to my touch as all other girls do. She started to stir from her sleep so that her naked form came out of the duvet my eyes make their way towards her but my heart told me not to because it knows what will happen next and she too will see me and never leave me.

I don't know why these girls always be with me like a leech. All they see is just my body and money to satisfy their needs. I hate this but I too get pleasure through this so I let go of that thought. I should go before she wakes up so that she won't disturb me but who is she? I have never seen her before at that club. Maybe a new bee.

I quickly changed my dress back and get out of the room in the club. Now it's free. Only shattered drinks glasses and bottles. Peoples like to make their time even though through their busy schedule. I got to the parking area to see my black Audi R8 and got in it to go to my home.

My ride home is pleasant to expect from my terrible headache. Ahhh it's horrible. But the cool breeze makes it lighter as it's very heavenly to my hard skin. Being a billionaire's son I get everything I want money, fame, girls everything, and also my parent's love. They are the best thing that ever happened to me. They make my life beautiful with their love. The love they have in their eyes for others is unexplainable.

I want to experience that in my life too, but I don't know when I will feel it. My thoughts were broken by the horn of the car next to me. I entered our home. My parents love it. It's like it's placed on the hill. It's constructed 5 years ago for my mom from my dad as their anniversary gift. It's outside the city, the view from here is amazing.

The door opened as I made my way towards the house

The door opened as I made my way towards the house. I parked one of my cars in the lot and take the elevator to the 2nd floor where my room is. As it's only 6 am my mom won't be awake but it's better to not be caught by her.

She knows my playboy ways she's upset with it but she knows that I won't change. Come on I am a man I too have needs. But I mostly avoid my mom during these situations feeling guilty. I slowly made my way towards my room and opened it and directly went towards my bed.

It's a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and it looks like an apartment with a living area that's how my room is

It's a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and it looks like an apartment with a living area that's how my room is. Fully furnished a comfy sofa, big TV, etc., what else a man needs. My father is the one from whom I get all these. I just take a little nap due to my hangover. After an hour I directly went to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

 After an hour I directly went to the bathroom to take a hot shower

After a hot shower, I got into a towel around my waist to select my today's outfit for my college

After a hot shower, I got into a towel around my waist to select my today's outfit for my college. Ah, I am doing my final year in Civil Engineering. I am always very careful about my dress as I am the most handsome and hot guy in the college to keep my reputation high. Yes to get the attention of girls and make boys jealous!

I got dressed in my black jeans and a white shirt with a black jacket with white shoes. I stuffed my sports Jersey into my bag and was ready to go.

As I got down to the dining room to see my mom arranging the food on the dining table. I got down enthusiastically to greet my mom.

"Morning beautiful"

She turned towards me and get back to her kitchen without saying anything. Ohh I got it. She is angry with me. Why will she not? I heard footsteps from upstairs to see my dad coming in his suit towards the dining area.

"Good morning dad"

"Morning son," he said with a smile. At least he is not angry. Coz I can't handle two of them at the same time.

" Dad is mom angry with me?" I asked.

He laughed slightly. And said, "do u think she will not?"

I sighed and rubbed my right hand in the back of my neck. What can I do? At that time my mom came back and glared at me. Oops, I am dead.

"Mom speak to me naa"

"Why would I? When you want to live your life by your wish?" She said angrily.

"Mom what can I do"

"Darling leave it, he should eat," said my dad towards my mom.

"Yes, I should let him be. So that he can do whatever he want and spoil his health without even having proper food. Tell him at least to come home after whatever idiotic things he does" she said and go back to the kitchen.

Then she came again and said "but I will never forgive what he is doing now" my mom always taught me to respect women's that's the reason she's angry.

"Mom I will leave all these things one day when I found a girl like you. What do you say?" I winked at her that brought a lite smile to her face. And she slapped at my arms lightly with a huge smile.

" come on eat," she said and served her famous aalu parota. Yummy!!! My mom is a great cook. She has magic in her hands that make anyone beg for her handmade food.

I ate until my stomach yells to 'stop eating' and got my bag to go to college for my football practice session.

"Bye, mom. Bye dad"

"Bye son," they both said to continue their romance. Yes, my parents are still like a newly married couple. The way I always love them to be.

Please forgive me if I do any mistakes.