8 - Core shattering Messages

janvi pov

As classes are over I am walking with my friends who are talking about something seriously among themselves. Their conversation stopped when Mila's phone rang. She attended it.

"Hello Adith"

"Yeah, it's true. When will you believe me?"

"Yeah see you at David club"my smile suddenly vanishes.

"How about 9?"

So he is dating her? I feel a pang of hurt in my heart. She's my friend at least she can live happily, she deserves it.

I quickly bid bye to them, which I never got a reply. Ignoring it again I speed up towards the car directly to park. My mind is only full of adith. His smiling face with that arrogant smirk comes in front of me but they never leave. My eyes are continuously shedding tears thinking of him. Please leave from my mind I mentally screamed.

I feel something uneasy today. My phone is continuously beeping in my bag. I ignored it to see nature's beauty in front of me.

After some time watchman of the park came said "maam its park closing time" how long I have been here? It's at 9.30 pm. I returned home and silently went inside my bedroom to take a quick bath and changed into nightwear.

My phone buzzed again, I take it to see its call from an unknown number. I attended it.

"Is it Janvi?"

"Yes I am"

"Janvi how much for you for a night?" he asked.

I quickly ended the call.

What's the meaning of this? Then I can see many messages from my Facebook. I quickly opened it to see many messages, I had never got these many messages in my life. All are rubbish about me.

Can you satisfy my needs with your skills?

Hey, slut!

Can I come to your room tonight?

Do you do a threesome?

Do you have any other videos, I want to make sure you are good in bed.

What does he mean by other videos?

I put my phone on the bed and started crying hysterically. What are they talking like this? Why are they calling me with such names?

My hand is shaking but I want to know what is the reason for their aggressive words?

I can see the message of arrav in it. I quickly opened it at least he would not have messaged me like that.

"Ms.Hayer please don't talk to me anymore and come in front of me," it said.

Ms. Hayer? Seriously?

Is he the one I talked with about his love life happily? Is he the one who always be my side to cheer me up? What is the mistake I do to hear these abusive words? My heart is aching by seeing his text. At least he is decent.

I opened the group and saw there are some pictures. Hesitantly I downloaded it with shaky hands by swallowing big lump forming in my throat. As its download complete I throw my phone at a distance and started crying loudly falling on the floor hitting my hands on the floor.

No nooo

It's not true

It's not true...

It's not me

"It's not me" I screamed.

Why is this happening to me? What did I ever do to anyone? Who did this to me? I have never ever thought to harm anyone then why are they doing this to me? Why?

I can't stop crying.

I take my phone to see some videos are posted there I played it. I kept my hands in my mouth covering it to prevent the sound of my sobs. My mind is screaming with heaviness seeing it. It's me with some man with only underwear and kissing him hungrily.

I throw it on the wall as I can't see it anymore. It's not me. Who did this to me. Every picture shows that I am with a different man. No, I am not like that. My heart is paining I can't bear it. I want to know who did this. I take my laptop and started to hack the user. As I am doing it Adith's words came to my thoughts.

"You won't ever be able to walk straight with your head up"

Please it should not be him.

After 15mins I tracked the ID of the system. I am praying with tears that it should not be him.

But it's him. The man of my dreams. The man who I liked a lot which I never felt with anyone. He did it. Why did he do it? My sobs started to get stronger after knowing him. Why did he do it? He won't do it. But it's uploaded from his system.

Maybe someone used his mobile? Yeah, it should be. He won't do something so cheap like this.

I want many answers I wiped my tears harshly and changed my pajamas into a simple Kurti top and pants with a black jacket on it and started making my way towards the club Mila talked on the phone. I quickly took a cab as I am not in the mood to drive a car.

I have never been to clubs before, I never want to come here as I hated alcohol as I entered the smell makes me puke, the club is big I can't see anyone of who I am searching.

Peoples around me are dancing wildly and some are making out on the bars

Peoples around me are dancing wildly and some are making out on the bars. My tears never stopped its works. My eyes are searching for him and I found him at the corner with a glass of drinks in his hand. His eyes are emotionless. I made my way towards him as I neared him before I could see him Mila dragged him out of the club and take him who knows. I followed them. As I got near them she pushed him in the wall.

He kept staring at her not speaking.

"Why did you post her pictures which I gave you" I am shocked to hear her.

Is she the one who made that pics and videos?

Why did she do it? She is my friend. How can she do it? My heart is crying in pain by hearing her betrayal.

"A gold-digging whore like her deserves it. Slut!" He said with full of hatred. My tears started once again by hearing his reply. Did he call me with such names? My heart is being stabbed again and again due to his painful words. I have never felt pain as much as I suffer now.

What is the thing which made him hate me this much?

"I am glad you understood about her now," she said with a seductive smile. How could she talk about me like that? Doesn't she think of me as her friend to do this cheap act? How can she damage my character?

He pushed her to the nearby wall and started kissing her lips. Now he is facing me as Mila's back is facing me. I keep on staring them his hands started to roam on her sides and everywhere on her back. Suddenly his gaze falls on me. I saw him full of pain in my eyes. But his eyes see me with only anger, I am sure he will never understand my pain. But I want to ask him only one question.

'Why did you do this to me?'

Please vote and comment.