22 - Got another big fish?

Janvi pov

It's been 2 months since I have been working with Adith. These days I have learned more about him. His likes, dislikes, his favorites, habit, routine and everything.

This man is really busy with his business that he won't even have time for himself, even Sundays are engaged for him in this past month.

His style on business are really making me gawk at him. I will accompany him in all his meetings and trips. These two months we have gone to Australia, Saudi Arabia, and California for business. Their branch is all over the world. I will get tired easily but he is full of energy doing work all the time. Cleaning these files is really a great task to be done. He is giving me more work day by day. I want to punch his handsome face hardly. But I won't cause I can't.

I heard the ring of the telephone and attend the call. 

"Hello, Good Morning this is Mr. Dev's PA"

"Good Morning mam I am Mr. Dalal's PA there is a party held at Grand Lotus by Mr. Dalal for cancer patients funds. Me Dev is invited to it"

"Sure I will convey it to him. Thank you" I went to his office to inform him.

"Sir, Mr. Dalal invited you to attend the party for cancer funds and it's on this week Saturday"

"Okay," I said looking outside of the glass with his back to me "I am taking my leave sir, anything you need?"

"No, you can go" I turned to walk back, "Ms. Hayer" he called me.

"Yes, sir?" I asked turning to him. "You are coming with me to the party, wear something according to it"

Why me? I nodded my head and walked out. '

Why is he inviting me? I soon got busy with my works. . . . I am dressed in my plain royal blue churidar with a white dupatta.

It's simple and neat. I put my pearl drop stead with my hair-free. I didn't wear makeup except for my lipgloss and sprayed my scent I usually use and wore my simple blue sandals. I didn't wear makeup except for my lipgloss and sprayed my scent I usually use and wore my simple blue sandals. I took one last look in the mirror and descended down.

How can someone look so hot? It's a sin.

He wore a dark blue 3 piece suit that fits perfectly for him. He would look good in anything he wears!! He sat on the couch hastily.

My husband is waiting for me? I stood in front of him indirectly telling him I am ready. He looks at me "what?"

"I a.." I heard the doorbell ringing he went to open it to see a girl one or two years older than me standing there in her Fig tree champagne with a deep V neckline, the shoulder straps that form a lace-up pattern on the back. The dress showed her curves in an amazing way. She looks beautiful. Just seeing her tells me that he won't ever able to love me when such girls like him.

"Thank God you came," he said with a smile letting out a relaxed sigh.

He is waiting for her? Not me. Why would he wait for his PA? 

"How do I look, babe?" She asked "Stunning as always babe. It will be a tough night" he said laughing.

Is he talking about his nights in front of me?

Why should I hear these words from him saying to another girl? I laughed at my fate. He turned to me, "be there soon" and walked away with his hands on her waist.

I took a cab and reached the destination after 25 minutes. The place is decorated in a simple but grand decorations which screams wealth.

I went inside to see the big hall where all the men are in suits and blazers. Women are trying their best to show their beauty by dressing in a remarkable manner. I try to find him everywhere but I can't find him I walked by the corners to search him he is nowhere to be seen.

What am I going to do, I don't know anyone here? Where is he? My eyes keep on searching for him.

"Hello" I heard a voice from my back. There stood a guy in his late twenties with a small smile on his face. He is looking good but not as Adith.

He has dark black hair, brown eyes. His black blazer looks good on him.

"Hi," I said with a small fake smile. I don't want to be with a stranger.

"I am Vihaan"

"Mmm... Janvi" I hesitated.

"Can I know what this beauty is doing alone?"

"I am searching for my boss"

"Who is he?"

"Me Dev"

"Ohhh he is very busy with his date, you don't have to search for him. Just enjoy the party" he said with a smile.

He is busy? Then what is the purpose of me here?

"come on let me get you a drink," he said.

"No, it's okay. I don't drink"

"At least get some juice"

"No, I am fine" this guy is not leaving me.

"Okay," he surrendered.

"So, how is your job"

"It's good"

"Can we go to a dance" he pointed to the dance floor.

"No, I am not comfortable" can't he get I am not interested in having convo with him?

"Ok. At least let me buy you any Jewels" he dragged me with him without hearing my answer.

"No, I don't want any"

"You don't have to, it's not wasted the amount of this jewels will be gone to charity"

"No sir I am okay with what I have, if you want to do charity then please buy it for someone else", I said and walked away.

Seeing an empty table, I sat on it.

I saw the dance floor to see many couples dancing.

I see a familiar figure, yes my husband dancing with his date at the corner of the dance floor.

His hands are on her hips and hers around his neck standing too close not even air can go between them. They both are smiling continuously. Why can't he smile like that to me? Tears started to form in my eyes. I controlled them.

She whispered something in his ears, he looked at her and leaned to her and kissed her on her lips.

Is it why you asked me to come to Adith? I can't see you with some other women.

It hurts me.

I feel like someone is stabbing my heart. Why can't you understand my pain?

I can't control my tears so I went to the washroom and cried silently. I washed my face not to show anyone that I cried. I decided to go home. I went out of the washroom.

"So how is your day" I heard his voice.

"Good sir," I said with a blank emotion still in hurry to get our from here.

"Yeah, I am sure it would. Cause you got another big fish today" he said with a mocking smile.

"What?" I asked confused.

"At least after your marriage try being with one man. Stop whoring around where ever you go" he said gritting his teeth. How can he say that when he is the one doing those?

Won't he ever stop saying those?

"why the hell you care wherever I go?" I lashed out on him. I will regret it if I stood there even for a minute. So I walked out of the hall to get home.

"Don't forget to use protection. I don't want you to carry any bastard when you are carrying a tagline of being my wife" I heard him say. I controlled my sob with my hands, "Hell with you Mr. Dev" I whispered but I doubt my sobs might have suppressed them.

I got inside my room and cried all night thinking about him with another girl and his words to me. Why is he always keep on telling me that like he knows me?