38 - Get up

Janvi pov

Hurting Adith is the most difficult job for me. But I can't let him go that easily for whatever he did. I want him to realize his mistakes. I want him to not repeat those ever in life.

When I woke up in the morning when I tried to suicide. I feel like an idiot to do it. Suicide is not a solution to any problem in the world. I regret my action now. I don't know what to do at that time to take my pain away it was the only way that was in front of me at that time, it hurts like hell. So I decided on that stupid idea, it's like I am not in my senses while doing it.

I confessed whatever I had in my heart. Yes, I am dying each day but there is no one for me to wipe tears. I want to punch him hard, sue him, and kill him with my own hands when he tried to help me. Idiot. What does he think of himself?

After pouring my heart out I can't prevent my tears from falling. But I do feel light-hearted after letting them out. Seeing me he pulled me to his chest hugging me, I don't have any way other than crying my heart out. I let myself fall into his hard chest. I feel safe and warm in his arms.

I don't know how I slept that night. The next day I woke up in Adith's arms in my bed. It's just 4 in the morning. His face clearly portraied how worried he was. His he acting? Or do he pity me?

Whatever it may be, I don't want to stay here a minute. He wants a divorce naa? Does he want to be with Mila? He can go. I won't stop if it gives him happiness. I left the signed divorce papers in my room.

I don't want to feel anything then.

No anger

No pain

No love

No hate Nothing. Just be emotionless so that I can live peacefully.

Again I started to feel lonely and empty. I have experienced it before but after our marriage being with Adith gives me strange happiness and I feel like I have someone for me it's like I have someone who will be there for me even if he hates me. But after seeing the divorce paper, I feel like I am disturbing his happiness by staying in his life.

I changed my dress and took some of my clothes and went out of the house. I get into Adith's one car as I can't get a cab at this time in this area. I asked the driver to take me to the Airport. My mind drifted back to Adith and a tear escaped my eyes. Soon the car came to halt. I look out to see it's his parent's house. I looked at the driver confused.

"Sorry, mam I am ordered to bring you here, by Mr. Dev sir"

"Please take me to the airport" I merely pleaded with him.

"No Janvi, come in. Let's talk" I heard dad voice.

I get out of the car.

"No, dad. Let me go back to London" I said trying not to cry.

"Janvi, you think me as your father?" He asked slowly.

I nodded as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Yes, more like my own father," I said.

"Then come inside and stay here a few days. You can talk to us when you feel comfortable"

I nodded as I can't disobey his words. As dad said they never asked me any questions. They know their stupid son might have done something. I caged myself in Adith's room. I feel worse day by day. Even during my accident I never felt like this. My eyes refused to shed tears like it has nothing in it. I don't have any words to describe my pain.

A week rolled after I get out of Adith's house. I am sitting on the porch looking at the dark sky which resembles my life. Suddenly I feel something different in me. I know this feeling. I quickly turned back to see Adith standing there.