51 - Someone else

Janvi pov

"He didn't do it. It's someone else" he said thinking deeply with anger evident in his eyes.

The next second he went into the closet and came out wearing a blue shirt.

"Adi where..."

"Jaan I will be back in an hour. Be safe" he said and took one of his car keys and went out shutting the door behind.

What's happening here? Who might have done it other than Vihaan? God how many enemies I have earned the past years.

I want to be free away from these problems to live happily at least from now on. But my crises are getting difficult day by day.

It's already 7.34 pm now so I get down to make dinner for us. Adi had been out for just 15 minutes. Even it's just 15 minutes it seems more than an hour to me. After he came I have many questions to ask him. How come he knows it? Did he know Vihaan is threatening me to destroy his life? This man is a great puzzle for me to solve. And I don't know whether I will finish it or not.

Cutting the vegetables I boiled the potatoes in the cooker to boil. I heard a cat sound suddenly. It's the first time I am hearing this sound. I stopped chopping and went in the direction of the sound.

I am eager to see that cat as I like cats. Even I can keep it if it wants. With a smile plastering on my face, I went to the garden and its sound is now near. Once I spotted it my happiness crosses its barriers. It's a pure white kitten. Woww soo is cute.

It's hidden inside the bush. I took it in my hand and hugged it softly to not hurt it.

It keeps on giving sounds that may be due to hunger.

"Don't worry cute kitten I will give you milk" I said and kissed its side.

I turn around but got collided with a strong body.

I rubbed my head. This idiot man Adi.

"Adi how's this kitten," I said not raising my head from that cat.

"I like the cat which is holding the kitten"

I froze the very next second hearing it.

My eyes widened.

My heartbeat raised to a new level.

My hands shivered more due to the voice of a man.

No.

I raised my head from the kitten also my grip became loose on it.

I gasped seeing his face and took a few steps back to maintain distance from him. His eyes are filled with desire and lust making me cringe in disgust.

"What.....what are...you doing here?" I stammered and looked around to ask for some help. But no one is around as I have sent everyone home early thinking Adi will be home with me. But I am wrong.

"I guessed it correct you like cats"

"Please leave this place" I pleaded as my hope is flying in the air every second as he came towards me.

Adi where are you. Please come fast.

"Shall we go?" He asked me with a sly smile as his eyes wandered up and down of me. Without listening to him I ran to the back door of our home as fast as possible.

"Stop it you bitch" he yelled from the back as he too ran behind me. Once getting inside the door I closed the door with much force but he is too fast to place his leg on the door making it difficult to stop it. Taking it as a right chance I pressed it hard making him yelp in pain.