21 - What happened to him today?

Janvi pov

Sitting in the meeting without doing nothing is really boring. It feels like someone is singing a song for us to sleep. That's how I feel now. These boring meetings ahhh, directly after giving him coffee he dragged me here.

My husband is dealing with the clients and I am amazed at his ways of convincing them to agree with his demands, he surely knows how to win a new project and no wonder he is a successful young businessman.

My full concentration is only on him, how he utters each word with confidence and power and the way his eyes note everyone here. He is so smart.

After 2 hours of meeting, it's finally over, all started to leave the conference room. I stayed as I should collect the papers and the pen drives, files used for the meeting.

I take all the papers and get back to the lobby of our floor. I gave it to Ms. Ekta Dipti, that's what her name is written. I take my notes and went to the cabin which is allotted for me, it's just a few meters away from Adith's office.

Opening the room, made me think did I entered into the wrong office? Because it's so beautiful. I thought mine will be small but it's the opposite.

It's not as big as Adith's but it's really big for me. It's painted with white paint and black furnished tables. There placed an apple laptop on top of it and a small table with 4 members sitting capacity table and a small sofa.

Even though it's doesn't have an amazing view as his office, it's really pretty than his office. Yeah, mine is best. I instantly fell in love with this room.

I put the notes I took and arranged them in a file and placed in the file wardrobe. I heard the telephone booming I picked it and pressed near my ear, "To my office" and a beep sound, he has no patience.

I knocked on his door and got on, he showed some records on the table and asked me to go through it.

"Don't forget to prepare the presentation within today 3"

"But how can I do it within this short period?"

"Can I work for you doing your work?" how rude?

"Sir there are 7 files. It will take hours to go through it, how am I able to do it in less than 4 hours"

"Ms. Hayer here I am the boss, you are my employee. Do as I say. If you have any objections then you can leave the office. Many are waiting to grab your opportunity"

Arrogant Jerk, cold-hearted beast, how can he be so cruel? Is it the way he behaves with each of his employees? If yes, then I pity them.

"I didn't get my answer till now Ms. Hayer"

"I will do it" having no other option I agreed to him.

"Good. Now go and do your work. You have limited time"

What it's already 12.30 pm, he wants it within 3? How am I supposed to have my lunch? I nodded and get into my office to do that idiot gave me. There are 7 records, it will take about more than 2 hours just for it. I have to skip my lunch furthermore.

This presentation is really taking time as the records are not maintained appropriately. I only have an hour to submit it to him. How can he give this much of work on the first day itself? After continuous hard work I did it.

Thereon finishing the presentation I mailed it to him and knocked on his door. After hearing his response I went inward to see him lying on the couch. Idiot giving me loads of work and he is relaxing.

"I have mailed you the presentation"

"What am I to you? Cat or Dog?" he asked gritting his teeth. No devil.

"I mailed the presentation, sir", I pressed the word, sir.

"I am tired get your laptop here"

I took my laptop and showed it to him. He keeps on thinking deeply.

"I don't like your presentation, I have a better one. You may go" he mumbled, I know he would do something like this, irritating man.

"Ok sir" I replied without any argument. He is shocked by my words. Is he thinking I will fight with him? Then he is wrong, I don't want to argue with anyone anymore.

I am tired of fighting, I will go with the flow not letting my emotions out if he expect some emotion from me.

My stomach growls making me embarrassed. He gave me a smirk. He is happy seeing me in this circumstance. He has planned this PA thing to torture me. All the best Adith, I will give my best to make you lose this battle.

Later that day I arranged the files in order to understand easily as I have no work currently. I walked out to see his room dark means he has left.

I went home to see him sitting on the couch watching TV, wonder if there is no girl with him. A miracle can happen. I went to my room to take a shower and wore a simple Kurti top and pants and came down to see him again sitting there itself. What happened to him, his concentration is not on TV but he is thinking about something deeply.

I went to the kitchen and made dinner and placed them on the table and started to eat as I am starting in the morning. I was about to take it to my mouth, a hand stopped me. What's his problem? I look up to see him standing with a sly glimpse.

He took my plate and start eating it. Doing purposefully? But he is eating like he is starving for a whole day. I am busy watching him forgetting my hunger. After finishing his food he extended the plate, "Can I get some more ?"

I nodded my head and put some more food to give it to him. He finished his food and came to me. I am not wearing my dupatta today as it's night.

"Where is your dupatta?"

"I thought it's not necessary at this time"

"Then where can I wipe my hands?"

I shrugged my shoulders indicating I don't care. He came close to me and stand just a few inches gap and lowered himself to my height and took the edge of my kurta top and wiped his hands. "You can use a spoon instead of hands" I got irritated with his attitude.

"No, I will use my hands at home, if you don't wear dupatta I will use your top", he walked away not before giving his signature smile not his usual smirk.

Idiot. I smiled and ate my food and went upstairs to have a good nap.

I got out of bed with a tiring and boring face. But after thinking about working with him I gained energy. I was about to enter into kitchen I heard vessels shattering noise.

There stood my husband with an irritated look towards the broken containers on the floor. He looked into my eyes, that's it I forget all other things around me. These light grey orbs contain a dark shade deep in it. He is in his white button-up shirt and dark blue pants without coat on. Don't get too much into those eyes.

I cleared my throat and look at him.

"It fell from my hands" I nodded my head and started picking the broken pieces and put them in the dustbin. I can feel his sharp stare on me all the time. I made him a cup of coffee and placed it in the nearby small table. He took it and started sipping it seeing me. Why is he staring at me, I can't even concentrate on my work?With much difficulty, I finished it. He is sitting here the whole time I cook. What happened to him today?