10 - Hate you to core

Adith POV

Next week I noticed her with that Aarav guy, they are talking like they know each other for years. I want to take her with me and never leave her. But I didn't.

As her friends said is she in love with Aarav? Why did she become afraid of what mentioning her parents? Is she dating different guys?

But what's happening in front of me made me believe their words. What should I do? I am so confused. I got directly to the canteen to see Mila with a guy who is my junior. As I stood nearby them that guy walked away leaving me and Mila alone.

She suddenly shifted her seat close to me.

"Is it true what you said about Janvi?"

"You won't believe me if I say, be in the safe distance with her," she said.

I can't believe her also I can't stop believing her. Why are you confusing me this much Janvi? What are you in real?

The next day as I got home my mom was waiting for me in the living room. I got near her and hugged her putting my arms around her neck. She takes my hand and pushed me. My mom would never do this. She suddenly slapped me hard on my right cheek.

"Mom.."

"Don't talk to me. I am ashamed of you to say that you are my son. Is it the way I raised you?"

"What happened Lakshmi?" came my dad's voice.

"Ask your son," she said angrily. Your son? I don't know what's she talking, I can't move my gaze away from my mom.

"What happened Lakshmi?" My dad asked her again.

"A girl called me today and said that your son is forcing her to sleep with him, she is crying hard to save her from your son. See what name he gives us for trusting him, he is literally named as a rapist" said my mom crying.

"Who is she mom?"

"Don't talk to me?" my mom said angrily to me.

"What's her name, Lakshmi?"

"Mila," said, my mom. I can't speak anything. My mom is not in the state to hear me.

"Ask him to get out of our house Hari. I don't want to see him"

"Mom please I don't do anything trust me"

"How can we trust a phone call, Lakshmi?"

"Ask him to go or I am going," said my mom.

"No mom, I am leaving" I saw my dad see me with a pitiful look.

"Mom, won't you believe me?" She turned her head away in the opposite direction to me as a tear rolled down her eyes. She went to the kitchen. She won't believe me.

" Go to our old home," my dad said. I nodded and got into my car.

You are the reason for this Mila you should answer me. You will definitely face the consequences.

The next day I asked Mila to come to the cricket ground, she came as if nothing happened. I held her neck to hold it tight.

"Why did you call my mom and said those rubbish things?" I yelled.

"Please, believe me, I won't ever do this, it's not me who did this.." she stopped talking as my phone rang.

"Dude come to class quickly "

"I will be in 15"

"No come now" he yelled

I cut the call, " don't leave evening, I want to talk to you " I said and walked away to class. They'rere my one of my friends is on the floor with blood in his hands. I asked Rahul he said, "love failure" Fucking shit why he has to die when she gives pain.