43 - No Don't

Janvi pov

Once we landed in Mumbai, we decided to go to mom and dad's home as I can't take care of him alone. Also, he won't listen to me in business matters. Mom will beat him if he tried to do some work. I would love to see mom beating Adi.

Adi wants to go to our house, but dad didn't allow us to go there.

"I want to be there with my son when he is in pain. Also, Janvi needs someone with her as she can't take care of you alone. And you will start to do your work and I can't allow you to do it until you heal completely.

Just 3 weeks then you can go to your house with your wife. I won't stop you then" she said.

Adi nodded.

"Just three weeks mom," he said.

"Yes my baby boy"

"Mom, I am not a baby boy. I am a man now" he whined like a child making me chuckle.

How cute.

"I won't change baby boy" mom again said making me smile and Adi glared at me making me laugh harder.

Later we exit the plane and went towards the exit.

"Sir, there are full of press outside. We need to take another gate" then we take another side Adi is shifted outside by ambulance safely.

Then we took another entrance and get into our car.

"Dad, When is Rahul bhai going to come?" I asked.

He is very busy since Adi get injured. He is looking so pale and weak nowadays.

"Just a few weeks. Once Adi gets healed he will handle it" I nodded.

"Mom, what about his family?" Mom's face changed quickly.

"No one is there for him Janvi"

No one?

"Mom, what happened to them?"

"They died in an accident Janvi. Rahul is only 11 years old at that time. He lost his parents at such a small age Janvi. He loved them so much. After their death, he stopped talking with others and distanced himself away from all of us.

His relatives stayed with him. But when they came to know about his father's will they left him.

It stated that all his properties will be automatically inherited by Rahul once he reaches 23.

This will is written by his father the next day he was born. He had suffered a lot at such a young age. His only relative is Adi. Still, he didn't find his happiness" mom said with a painful face.

He might have suffered a lot.

Then the car became silent again.

"I think I want to arrange his wedding with someone like we did for Adith" she broke the silence smiling wickedly.

"What do you think Hari" mom asked dad.

"God, Lakshmi. You can do whatever you want. But discuss it with him once. Poor boy" dad said making me laugh. We both know that mom planned something in her mind.

We chatted all our way home. Once we reached home. Adi still is not home. So we waited for him outside itself. After a few moments, he arrived, we took him inside.

"Let's take him to the room on the ground floor. It will be comfortable for him" dad said.

"No dad, I want to be in our room. Take me there"