7 - Treat her like queen

Janvi pov

The next day I woke up with a loud voice from downstairs. What happened? I get up from my bed, I am in pyjamas, but who minds. As I slowly get down there stood my mom and dad fighting.

"You are the reason for this loss," said maa.

"What did I do? Because of you, I handled the project with your friend's son. What I got in return?" yelled my paa furiously.

"Yes, I did. But you are the one who should have checked the report before sending it to them" said maa

I see one of the workers standing there with a shock on his face. New one? Maybe.

I went near him and patted his shoulder. He turned to see me with fear in his eyes. Haha frightened of me? I wanted to laugh out loud. But if I did, then I am dead.

"Go to work," I said with a smile.

His face showed relief. Maybe he might have been frightened of my sister's activities. But I am not harsh to anyone. They are also human beings now?

I know my parent's fight will never come to an end. So I got upstairs and got ready for my jogging. After an hour I returned back to get ready for college.

I am at the campus at 8. I want to explore some books that are the reason I early go college daily. I locked my car and turned to see adith staring at me furiously. He is wearing black jeans with a sandal colour T-shirt.

Is he seeing me?

I turned back to see anyone present back to me. But no one is there. This means he is staring at me. What why this angry face?

I was about to go he grabbed my hand and dragged him harshly to god knows where. He is taking long strides but I am unable to do due to my height so literally I am running behind him.

"What are you doing?" I asked puzzled. I can't get us from his grip.

He ignored me and keep on walking we reached the backside of the canteen. But why did he drag me here?

He pushed me harshly making me slip a few steps due to his sudden force but I balanced myself with help from the wall to stand steady.

His face is red due to anger for god know what. He is glaring at me full of anger and hatred?

"What are you doing?" I asked in anger. He stood rooted but still glaring at me.

Then suddenly he came towards me closely, I can smell his cologne and see his perfect face closely. His jaw is clenched making him look hot. Haa I like this man so much even I don't talk to him. His closeness is making me think about things, which I should not think about. I like being close to him

"Why did you do it?" He asked through his gritted teeth.

"What did I do?" I repeated him.

He came again close so that it seems like he is hovering over me with his giraffe height.

I backed until the wall hit me. The fire in his eyes never lessened.

"Don't make me lose my temper" he yelled again.

"Why the hell are you yelling at me? What did I do for your sudden outburst?" I said irritated.

"Don't act innocent, like you don't know anything. I know who you are. What happiness will you get with this?"

I don't know what he is talking about, what did I do? Why would I act innocent?

"Are you drunk?" Was my question which made me take my hand to cover my mouth immediately.

He suddenly gripped the back of my neck harshly and hold it tight to bring me close to him. As my back hit the wall forcefully.

I kept my hands in his to remove it from his hold but it gets tighten with my action.

Ahh, it's painful. Why is he doing this?

Tears started to form in my eyes due to pain and I closed my eyes to prevent it from falling.

I look back into his cold eyes. This is not the one which I love to see. This man in front of me looks distinct. I look at his face to see a mark on his cheek. What happened to him?

"What's the mark on your cheek? Are you all alright? Is it paining?" I took to bring my hand to place it on his cheek.

"Act all you want. I will never leave you for what you had done Ms Hayer" he yelled full of venom.

A lone tear made its way to my cheek he pushed me harshly to the wall my back hits it once again with force. It will definitely leave bruises. Before I could get up he is out of my sight. Tears never stopped their works. I cried for the way he behaved with me, not for his actions.
I don't want to attend college again so I take my car to drive on the highway I want to be away. I don't want anyone to see my vulnerable stage.

I can't think of any possible ways for his act. I don't know how many hours I have been driving. I decided to go home.

I headed back e and directly went to my bed and fall in deep slumber.

The next day as I came to college, I am not able to get out of the car as something tried to take me home again. But get us off the car to see adith see me with some anger in his eyes. I lowered my head and started walking.

"You won't ever be able to walk straight with your head up," he said with full of vengeance.

I made a small smile and continued walking without turning back. But it's the most unexpected words from him. I want to talk to him but he is full of anger and hurt with something which he thinks I have done. I will clear it once he comes back to his senses.

I turned back to him and see him walking away from me

"Please don't do something which will break me" I whispered at his retreated figure with tears in my eyes.

I get inside the class to see my friends in the happiest mode they ever had. I smile at them and take my seat. They are laughing at something which is on Mila's mobile. Maybe some jokes.. then Aarav come and sit beside me with a happy face.

"What happened, idiot?" I asked

"She accepted my proposal," he said enthusiastically.

"What? I want to see that poor girl who got trapped by this clown" I fake gasped.

He pinched my hand and I laughed loudly and he too joined me with full of happiness in his eyes. I am very happy for him.

" Treat her like a queen," I said to him.

"I will," he said with a dreamy smile.

After our chitchat, we attend our classes with a smiling faces.

Please vote, share, and comment. Forgive me for grammatical mistakes and my English 😁